Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Disney College Program Question?

Hello, I am debating about whether or not to participate in the WDW College Program next year. I was wondering if when applying for an attractions position for the program, is there any way to request a specific park or attraction to work in? For instance, would there be any way to request, say, Splash Mountain or the Tiki Room? Thanks!
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time...

Re: Disney College Program Question?

CP ROCKS! I always recommend it! And you cannot request a specific attraction, but you can say you are more comfortable with spieling.. which would end you up in some fun or horrible places... lol
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

If you don't mind making a poor paycheck while at it, go for it. But expect to live very poorly with a very low paycheck. The only good thing I have to say for the college program is that WDW always manages to get good people there.. which are usually a step above the garbage they hire localy at Casting. So yes, they can always use CMs who are at least fluent in english, so go ahead and apply.

Comment

Originally posted by EPCOT94 View Post
        Hello, I am debating about whether or not to participate in the WDW College Program next year. I was wondering if when applying for an attractions position for the program, is there any way to request a specific park or attraction to work in? For instance, would there be any way to request, say, Splash Mountain or the Tiki Room? Thanks!
        Hi there! I highly recommend the CP. It is a great experience.

As for requesting positions- you can send in a request, but there are no guarantees (I requested a location before my CP in Aug, and didn't get it. However, when I extended in Jan, I got my requested location).
        Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
        May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
        May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
        May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
        Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
        Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
        May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X