Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

EPCOT Passports

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] EPCOT Passports

Does anybody remember, or know if EPCOT still have passports you can buy, and then have rubber stamped in each country's pavilion? If not, I wonder what happened to the stampers.
    Last edited by CL_CooledCoyote; 07-21-2010, 01:16 PM. Reason: added photo

Re: EPCOT Passports

They still have them. At least, they did when I was there last in May.

My kids love them. Heck, so do I.

Comment

I suggest using them while drinking around the world
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

For Food and Wine they are adding a passport with all the booths for the Festival.
        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Ooo!!! I want to do this! Where can you get the passports and how do they work?
          With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
            I know Mexico does, as that's where I bought mine. I think most World Showcase and the stores at either end have them.

In each country, you go to Kidcot stop, and they'll stamp it and write a note in their native language. We also wrote down what drink we had in each country
            Good morning, son
            In twenty years from now
            Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
            And I can tell you 'bout today
            And how I picked you up and everything changed
            It was pain
            Sunny days and rain
            I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the feedback. I did this with my daughter back around 2002, and did not get all the countries. It's my nature, I'd like to get the rest of them now next visit.

Comment

!!!!!!! I still have mine and the button that came with it. I recently took mine (from 1988) with me on our last trip back in August. The stuff they do now with kids in the countries seems like they have culturally themed activities for each land that the children complete and carry to each new place.
                There's Always Room For a 1000.....Hurry Back

Comment

my son still has his from 2 years ago. We made sure to complete it. The kids had so much fun doing this (me too!!)
                  Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Is this something just for kids? Can adults do it as well. Since I don't have any children, I don't want to look too strange getting a stamped passport. However, it sounds like fun! And EPCOT is my favorite park at WDW so it would be an awesome souvenier!
                    WDW: 1981, 1986, 2008, 2012
                    DLR: 1999, 2009
                    DLP: 2010

Like the Beatles? Check out my blog Meet the Beatles for Real
                    http://meetthebeatlesforreal.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Starshyne View Post
                      Is this something just for kids? Can adults do it as well. Since I don't have any children, I don't want to look too strange getting a stamped passport. However, it sounds like fun! And EPCOT is my favorite park at WDW so it would be an awesome souvenier!
                      I don't have any kids either but I plan to try when I take my boyfriend in September for his first visit! And I'm 30! lol
                      With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Comment

Adults can do it to, and they do. And if you feel embarresed, just pretend your mom has your child who sleeping in the carriage, :lol:
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse princess View Post
                          Adults can do it to, and they do. And if you feel embarresed, just pretend your mom has your child who sleeping in the carriage, :lol:
                          Any time I feel embarrassed about acting like a child, I just look for the people in Epcot wearing "Beers Around the World" shirts looking like they should have stopped after the sake in Japan. Then I smile and feel better.

The passports were one of the things I was most excited to do as a kid the first time I went to Epcot. Sad that I have no clue where I put it, though.
                          "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

I am very proud of this. I bought my passport in Canada from my girlfriend who was working at the time at 8:00pm. From there I ran from pavilion to pavilion getting stamp after stamp. And when I got to my last destination which was Mexico it was 9:00pm. That's right I did it all in one hour baby. Yeah!!!!!
                            We are the wish makers.
                            Wishing upon a star for your dreams to come true.
                            We are the dreamers.
                            Dreaming of the wish your heart makes.
                            We are all over making dreams come true.
                            Making everyday magical for you.
                            Walt Disney had a word for the kind of people like us.

We are Cast Members

Comment

Originally posted by FantasticDuck View Post
                              They also sell them in the shops under SSE when you first walk in, MouseGears in the Innoventions Wing and in the shop at the entrance to World Showcase. They are usually right next to the register.

Comment

Working...
                              X