This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Places to see the Fireworks at MK?

My favorite spot depends on the time of year. If there are no leaves on the trees, there is a circular stone seat, right at the end of the Hub to Tomorrowland bridge, on the left side. With no leaves on the trees there's a perfect view up to the fireworks, and you can sit down and relax during the show!

Comment

we always insure we book a meal in the plaza resteraunt, you get window seats within the conservatory and you can see perfectly the fireworks, you can also hear the audio without the crowded atmousphere, and its also nice to just chill with a drink, without being pushed about by crowds of people!

Comment

Here is a great spot that maybe you haven't considered, you can even sit and eat while you watch...
        WDWPRINCE Quick Tip-Excellent Place to View Fireworks WDWPRINCE
        http://twitter.com/wdwprince

http://youtube.com/wdwprince

Comment

Not a bad idea!

Comment

I'm not going to say anywhere in MK since everyone else seems to have that place covered.
            But a really nice place is the beach at the Polynesian Resort. Its perfectly aligned with Cinderella Castle and they even play the music from there.
            On another note, seeing Wishes from the rooftop of Pirates is amazing.

Comment

Ya the beach of the polynesian looks to be nice. The trip there though from the park just doesn't seem like worth the time unless you are then going to leave the park directly after the fireworks or are saying at the Polynesian or another hotel on the Epcot line.

That spot from cosmic rays looks to be pretty good. I don' know if its that great though because its indoors and when I'm watching fireworks you often want to look up at the sky not the ceiling of a restaurant.
              Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                Ya the beach of the polynesian looks to be nice. The trip there though from the park just doesn't seem like worth the time unless you are then going to leave the park directly after the fireworks or are saying at the Polynesian or another hotel on the Epcot line.

That spot from cosmic rays looks to be pretty good. I don' know if its that great though because its indoors and when I'm watching fireworks you often want to look up at the sky not the ceiling of a restaurant.
                The problem with CRs is that you are 'behind' the castle... So you see the fireworks off to the side... rather then up behind the castle.

The fireworks (the big ones) are launched well behind and off to the right from the castle. But at the distance and perspective.. if you are watching from main street or the hub areas the fireworks looks like they are right behind and over the castle. Maintaining that view is more important IMO.

MK's fireworks are BIG and high... that's the big difference between DL and MK. MK has got the big boomers and big shells... you want to see it and up over the castle.

Comment

makes sense as they got a lot more space to work with and the shells got to cover a lot more space as the park is bigger. Thanks Nib.
                  Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Originally posted by Yackerz View Post
                    makes sense as they got a lot more space to work with and the shells got to cover a lot more space as the park is bigger. Thanks Nib.
                    Biggest difference is they aren't in the middle of a suburban city with complaining neighbors

Comment

Definitely from the hub but further back than at DL for the reasons listed above. If you have 2 nights to watch, watch first from the hub and then the second night from Fantasyland for a different perspective. That's what I did last time and it was great.

Comment

Working...
                      X