Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

How do you park in Minnie?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How do you park in Minnie?

How do you park in the Minnie parking lot, closest to the Ticket and Transportation Center?

I always get there before opening and I am always in Pluto. I see that Minnie is nearly empty, and when I leave I see Minnie is full.

So how does one park in Minnie?

Re: How do you park in Minnie?

My guess is it has to do with the routing of the parking, the trams, and the parking cast members. After all, Disney fills a section (and has the trams routed nearby), and then fill the next section nearby adjacent to its traffic lane.

My guess is that they fill Pluto first before Minnie because of its position in the parking lot as one of the outer parking lot areas in the yellow tram route area. Since Minnie is on the inner northwest area of the lot, and its separated from Pluto by the tram route corridor, my guess is that they try to fill the lot sections to the left of the yellow tram route area before rerouting the cars to then fill the area to the right of the yellow tram route area (since the lanes directing you to either Pluto and Minnie are not the same as the lanes that direct you to Pluto and Daisy). And then, after filling the lots near the yellow tram route area, they then fill the lots near the green tram route area (where six of the seven dwarfs have their sections).

I would also speculate that some lots are reserved for cast members. I know there is also a AAA Diamond Parking lot for those who buy AAA vacation packages, but I am not sure where that is.

Comment

jonyveh has it right, it has to do with how Disney is routing the cars. if you want to park there in the morning you will have to get there before they sound out the parking Cast Members, probably before 7:00 AM.

Comment

The times I've parked there, we'd gotten there mid-day when not a lot of folks were arriving at once. One of the times they were telling us where to park, the other time once we got to the section there were no guiding CMs and it had already been used a bit earlier in the day so we were able to pick from one of the spots that someone had left already from. But yeah it's always nice getting there parking and realizing it's faster to walk to the TTC than take a tram cuz that tram tunnel is right there.

Comment

Originally posted by lily23 View Post
          So how does one park in Minnie?
          Very Carefully...?
          He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
          follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
          DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Working...
          X