X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: First Time Ever To WDW - A Trip Report

Originally posted by TriSarahtops View Post
    No. No. No. This idea shouldn't even be uttered...wow....just NO!
    I know that in theory it sounds like adding characters would be a bad idea, but the small changes really do help make IASW seem more current.

Considering the expense and the amount of time yet another refurb would cost, not to mention that many of the plans for the current Fantasyland upgrade are already being scrapped, I highly doubt this particular upgrade will show up at the Magic Kingdom anytime soon anyway. Hopefully at least IASW will get some much needed t.l.c. during current closure.

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
      To make it more exciting, they could add more sets that your boat goes under, like Disneyland Paris. They could add a (good) America scene. They should add fireworks effects in the Finale room, just like the ones in the finale room of Grand Fiesta Tour.
      I'd just like to go on record as saying that I find the addition of an America scene to It's a Small World MORE offensive to the original intent of the attraction than the addition of Disney characters.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
        10 ways to make It's A Small World more exciting without adding Disney characters:

1. Wave to the people eating at Pinocchio's Village Haus
        One of my absolute favorite things to do at WDW is eat the the Village Haus, grab the window seat above the boats entering it's a small world, and wave like an enthusiastic idiot to everyone on their way into the ride. The variety of reactions are a lot of fun to watch.

Comment

Hey everyone, I just got home from an 11 day vacation to Colorado and Mt. Rushmore.

I'll have more the TR up later.

Comment

DapperJoshua wants more Trip Report
            Originally posted by Monorailorange33
            Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
            Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
            Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
            -- that's my disney re-make of it.
            TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

Comment

DapperJoshua will get some tomorrow!

Sorry, my pics got deleted when my computer got a virus. Hopefully gonna re-upload them tomorrow and post some more TR!

Comment

Originally posted by dmtnt55 View Post
                DapperJoshua will get some tomorrow!
                hehehe...

and you liah! its ok though
                Originally posted by Monorailorange33
                Wake up in the morning feeling like Dapperjosh, I got Mickey ears, Im out the door! Im gonna hit this park! Before i leave, brush my teeth, with a bottle of crest!
                Im talking, Get a fast pass for pooh, *Pooh*, Space Mnt. is a long wait too, *too*, Gonna take an hour just to get through, *through*
                Yeah.. Thunder Mnt. aint that long, *long*, dapper dan's still singing that song, *song*, Hope the wait time isn't loooooooong!
                -- that's my disney re-make of it.
                TUMBLR TWITTER Followww

Comment

It might be a few days...my computer got a virus and wiped out my entire hard drive...which included photos.

Re-uploading soon hopefully...

Comment

Oh, snap. I wish you luck.
                    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X