X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• imagineerthat
    replied
    Re: Another Year?

On the DisneyParks blog Soundsational page, there are many complaints about Magic Kingdom not getting a new parade.

Leave a comment:

• DFL86
    replied

With What Will You Celebrate ending my guess would be yet another rework of some sort. Then MAYBE if we are lucky we will see a brand new parade for the 40th.

In the perfect world I for one would LOVE to see PoD join MSEP on the streets of the MK :-)
    Last edited by DFL86; 07-29-2010, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• KingEric
    replied

Originally posted by imagineerthat View Post
    So we've heard announcement for new parade at Disneyland, California Adventure and HK Disneyland but has there been any news for a new parade at Magic Kingdom. It would be really sad to let the current parade run another year it's going to be 10 years old next year and the castle float even older. If they really didn't want to create a new parade they should have shipped over the Parade of Dreams or Dreams on Parade Movin On.
    Don't even get me started. This is one of my MAJOR hot button issues with WDW. I actually mentioned this to someone in upper upper management back in 08, and their response just angered me more.

Leave a comment:

• imagineerthat
    started a topic [Question] Another Year?

Another Year?

So we've heard announcement for new parade at Disneyland, California Adventure and HK Disneyland but has there been any news for a new parade at Magic Kingdom. It would be really sad to let the current parade run another year it's going to be 10 years old next year and the castle float even older. If they really didn't want to create a new parade they should have shipped over the Parade of Dreams or Dreams on Parade Movin On.
Working...
X