Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

How many of you are having trouble calling 407 area code numbers in DisneyWorld?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] How many of you are having trouble calling 407 area code numbers in DisneyWorld?

For the last 5 or so days I have been having trouble calling any 407 area code number in DisneyWorld. I have no problem calling any number in my area and I have no problem calling long distant in other areas. It's just the 407 area code number in DisneyWorld. What happens sometimes is when I call a 407 number I can't hear anything for like 20 seconds and then I hear a busy signal. Sometimes I can get threw but a lot of times I get the bus signal. I have never had any problem like this before on my phone or any other phone.

I just talk to a Sprint technician about this over the phone and explained everything to him. When he put me on hold to try to find out what was going on he talked to another Sprint technician. The other Sprint technician said that other people have been having the same problem that I am having with the 407 area code number not picking up and after 20 seconds you hear a busy signal and all that. When the Sprint technician came back he told me this. He also said something about comcast being the provider for that area or something.

Does anyone know what would be a good email address to contact Disney about this. Now both the Sprint technician and I believe that Disney must be getting a lot of emails about this. But I would still like to contact Disney to see what they say and to get more information.
    sigpic

Re: How many of you are having trouble calling 407 area code numbers in DisneyWorld?

I have Sprint and I am calling 407 numbers consistently. Never have had any problems. 407 IS a required area code for all calls though, even if you're calling from a 407 number, if that helps.
    -Bill

Comment

Re: How many of you are having trouble calling 407 area code numbers in DisneyWorld?

Originally posted by Bill View Post
      I have Sprint and I am calling 407 numbers consistently. Never have had any problems. 407 IS a required area code for all calls though, even if you're calling from a 407 number, if that helps.
      I never had any problem myself until the last couple of days. Also I do have my phone dial 407 before it dials the other 7 numbers.
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X