Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Candid photopass photos of me with Disney characters

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candid photopass photos of me with Disney characters

When I have photopass photos taken with Disney characters my favorite ones are the candid photopass photos of me while I am talking to a character or having a character sign things ect. >

Anyways some photopass people don't always understand what I mean when I tell them that I want candid photopass photos. Some photopass people do understand what I mean but others don't always understand what I mean.

So what I want to do for this trip is write a note explaining what I mean and I will also show them a wallet size photo of a candid photopass photo of Ariel and me. I will post that photo on this thread. This is about the best way that I can think of to explain to the photopass person what I mean.

Anyways my note for the photopass person will say something like this

"Can you please take lots and lots of candid photopass photos while I am talking to the character/characters and everything. I am talking about photos like this candid photo of Ariel and me. I will be so happy if you do this, because these are the kind of character photos that are my favorite. Thank You"

This is the photo that I will show the photopass person.

sigpic

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X