Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

I just might be coming to WDW in June

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just might be coming to WDW in June

IF I can use my miles to get at least one ticket
    IF I can arrange hotel through my time share
    IF I can get a good price on a rental car or find a hotel with a great shuttle service (would rather have the control of a car)

Then I will be coming down for 5 days- June 3-7 with Rose, to use my AP's one last time before they expire.

I am not telling Rose anything- if I can get it all arranged then I will simply take her to the airport and surprise her when we get there.

I am so psyched- so everyone cross their fingers and hope hope this works out for me!!!

That's an awesome surprise! I would just absolutely LOVE to be surprised like that!

Comment

I hope you have a wondeful time!
      Listen to me on the radio!

us101country.com Fridays- 9p-12m ET and Saturdays- 7p-10p ET

981thelegend.com Monday-Friday - 12m-6a ET

rock105.net Sundays - 10p-12m ET

You can also visit my DJ blog HERE!
      Also, I have a Myspace- CLICK HERE

Comment

The first weekend in June is particularly colorful at WDW.

Comment

so I've been informed.

Comment

*update* (because I KNOW everyone is dying to know the details LOL)

Looks like I will have enough miles- now I just hope there are no glitches to making those reservations. I am going to try to make the reservations Mid-March (after my miles post to my account).

I should be staying at the same resprt I stayed at last time. Marriott Grand Vista in Orlando.

I have however taken one firm step- I have made reservations for the Princess Storybook breakfast in Norway, and I also got seating at Cinderellas on my first try. So, Princess breakfasts on Saturday and Sunday. The rest of the days I am not planning anything fancy. The lady I spoke to offered the Wonderland Tea Party, but Rose did that last time- so this time I went for the Epcot character breakfast instead.

I'm sure she will have a wonderful time!

So- now I just have a couple more things to reserve- and I'm good!

Comment

**update* because I just have to share it-

I bought my airfare yesterday. The miles worked out to pay for one ticket- and then I bought the other one.

Trip will be May 19th-24th. Just a couple more things to arrange and I am so THERE!!!

Rose still knows nothing- but last night there was a WDW commercial on and she cuddled up to me and wistfully said "Oh, I want to go back" and I just smiled inside LOL

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X