Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Ride questions

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Ride questions

My parents and I are going to WDW in early December and i've never been there, so I have a few questions.

1. Is the Beauty and the Beast show still at Hollywood Studios??
    2. Do "It's A Small World" and "Haunted Mansion" get the holiday overlays inside?
    3. What are some "must" things there at Christmastime?

Thanks!!!
    Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Re: Ride questions

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
    My parents and I are going to WDW in early December and i've never been there, so I have a few questions.

1. Is the Beauty and the Beast show still at Hollywood Studios??
    2. Do "It's A Small World" and "Haunted Mansion" get the holiday overlays inside?
    3. What are some "must" things there at Christmastime?

Thanks!!!
    1. Yes it is.
    2. No they do not.
    3. Osborne Festival of lights @DHS, Holidays around the world world @epcot, Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party @MK
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

^^ That pretty much sums it up.

Comment

Thanks! So glad the BatB show is still there, it's my favorite movie of all time and it's now my #1 priority!!!!

Might have some questions later on, but that's all for now!
        Press today is so concerned with cool vs. not cool that they're starting to forget good vs. bad. I'm not sure I'll ever be "cool", but I will always tirelessly strive to be "great". - Josh Groban

Comment

You'll also want to go to the hotels, the Beach Club, Grand Floridian, Yacht Club, Boardwalk... they had holiday setups and gingerbread houses and trees and such.
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

The Holiday decorations at the resorts are amazing! The gingerbread house, carousel, etc at the resorts are totally worth a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by GraceysGirl View Post
              The Holiday decorations at the resorts are amazing! The gingerbread house, carousel, etc at the resorts are totally worth a trip.
              Carousel? Is that something inside on of the hotels? Or are you talking about the ride?

Comment

Does anybody know what happened to ursala being in fantasmic and what part did you cry at in World of Color

Comment

Originally posted by Joshrzmeup View Post
                  Carousel? Is that something inside on of the hotels? Or are you talking about the ride?
                  One of the hotels make a gingerbread carousel. If you want some great WDW Christmas info Samantha Brown does a Disney Christmas special. I got it off Itunes and it's really helpful.

Comment

Don't forget the always amazing Voices of Liberty, the vocal group that performs before The American Adventure show in Epcot. During the holidays they sing Christmas carols, and they are as always amazing!

Comment

One of the hotels make a gingerbread carousel. If you want some great WDW Christmas info Samantha Brown does a Disney Christmas special. I got it off Itunes and it's really helpful.
                      It's not gingerbread.. it's chocolate. And it's at the Beach Club I think.

The giant gingerbread house is at the Grand Floridian.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        It's not gingerbread.. it's chocolate. And it's at the Beach Club I think.

The giant gingerbread house is at the Grand Floridian.
                        Actually, it is BOTH. The caousel itself is gingerbread. The horses are chocolate. It is at the Beach club.
                        Good morning, son
                        In twenty years from now
                        Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                        And I can tell you 'bout today
                        And how I picked you up and everything changed
                        It was pain
                        Sunny days and rain
                        I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the suggestion. I Youtube'd it. Very helpful for the most part. It all looks so beautiful with the decorations!

Comment

Working...
                          X