Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Return of the Peoplemover (sorta)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Return of the Peoplemover (sorta)

I know the Peoplemover never left WDW but the term had been phased out in the 94 Tomorrowland. But take a look at this.

Welcome aboard the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover. on Twitpic

Re: Return of the Peoplemover (sorta)

That is a sight for sore eyes!
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

Love that. LOVE!!!!

Comment

:love:

:yea:

Comment

Originally posted by HMF View Post
          I know the Peoplemover never left WDW but the term had been phased out in the 94 Tomorrowland. But take a look at this.

Welcome aboard the Tomorrowland Transit Authority Peoplemover. on Twitpic
          The tomorrowland peoplemover is one of my favorite rides in the magic kingdom along with the carousel of progress!!!

Comment

I have heard that the official name change is on its way. Which I am not totally happy about. I like the 1994 Tomorrowland stories.
            -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

This is awesome. The real name of the ride system is WEDWay PeopleMover. That's just what it is. And the real purpose was to demonstrate a possible transportation technology of tomorrow (or did we forget why Walt wanted to build WDW in the first place?).

The TTA storyline made no sense anyway, and the narration was horribly cheesy. A "transit authority" vehicle that has no stops except for where you got on... Riiiight...
              I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
              -Walt Disney

sigpic

Comment

Interesting change. The ride was refurbished last year, so I wonder why the name change now all of a sudden?
                "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Working...
                X