X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Military discounts

Hi Y'all,

I'm planning a trip to WDW in January '11 with my sister and her family. I've been many times, stayed on site, taken advantage of the dining plan, etc. My sister's family has never been and is Navy. I know we can stay at Shades of Green, but do any of the other resorts offer military discounts? Are there military deals for packages w/ dining?

Thanks!

Lannie

Re: Military discounts

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
    Hi Y'all,

I'm planning a trip to WDW in January '11 with my sister and her family. I've been many times, stayed on site, taken advantage of the dining plan, etc. My sister's family has never been and is Navy. I know we can stay at Shades of Green, but do any of the other resorts offer military discounts? Are there military deals for packages w/ dining?

Thanks!

Lannie
    I've not seen any Disney Military discounts since just after 9/11. That said though, Shades of Green is by far one of the nicest resorts I have stayed on property or ever. Shades sells tickets at MWR price or you can always go to your own MWR ticket office and get them.
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I ended up searching the WDW site and found this great deal ~ Walt Disney World&reg - Walt Disney World&reg - Special Offer

It's only good through September, but at least now I know they do give discounts on other resorts. Glad to know that SoG is so nice though! We may end up there anyway.

Comment

Hopefully they will release some more military discounts for 2011. We went with my parents and my dad got us all the military salute tickets which were $99 for 4 day base tickets. It's still early though Disney just released 2011 package pricing today.

Comment

Working...
        X