Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Downtown Disney Bus Question?

Hello! I am planning on staying at a resort across the street from DTD in November and I am simply planning on using DTD as the hub to get around WDW during my stay. I was wondering what is the easiest way to get to the parks from DTD? I know that DTD does not have direct bus routes to the parks. Any advice?
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time...

Re: Downtown Disney Bus Question?

Originally posted by EPCOT94 View Post
    Hello! I am planning on staying at a resort across the street from DTD in November and I am simply planning on using DTD as the hub to get around WDW during my stay. I was wondering what is the easiest way to get to the parks from DTD? I know that DTD does not have direct bus routes to the parks. Any advice?
    ok...
    MK: Bus to Contemporary, the Monorail to MK... to return to DTD, monorail to Grand, then bus to DTD.

DAK: Bus to DAK Lodge, then Bus to DAK... to return to DTD Bus to DAK Lodge, then bus to DTD.

Epcot: Bus to BoardWalk, then Boat or walk to Epcot, to return to DTD walk or boat to Y&B or BW then bus back to DTD.

DHS: Bus to BoardWalk, the Boat to DHS, to return to DTD boat to BW, then bus to DTD.

just my 2 cents.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Just keep an eye on closing times.
      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
        ok...
        MK: Bus to Contemporary, the Monorail to MK... to return to DTD, monorail to Grand, then bus to DTD.
        Unless something really crazy has happened within the past year, the resort monorail line runs in the opposite direction.
        It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah the resort monorail stops at the Contemporary first after leaving MK, then the TTC, then the Poly, then Grand Floridian before going back to MK.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
            Yeah the resort monorail stops at the Contemporary first after leaving MK, then the TTC, then the Poly, then Grand Floridian before going back to MK.
            Sorry was a bit dyslexic last night... lol... just inverse those steps lol
            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Which hotel are you staying at?

Most of the DtD resorts have free buss service which runs every 15 to 30 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                ok...
                Or, walk from the Contemporary to the MK.

I wager that you would arrive at the MK gate more quickly that way than working your way up to the Monorail, and waiting through the stops on the Resort loop.

It is a nice walk unless it is raining. :-)

Brian
                ---------------------------------------------------------
                My Avatar: Duck vs. Monorail, Disneyland 3/18/11

Comment

Working...
                X