Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Here We Go Again: character lawsuit

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Here We Go Again: character lawsuit

Originally posted by OogieBoogie View Post
    How can Donald grope something that she doesn't have?
    )

Right? I don't think I've stopped laughing about this whole bit since this morning.

What needs to happen is that once this is all over and there is no fault found with Donald Duck's alleged grope, the justice system should fine her for filing a false report. Then fine her for perjury, tampering with the CJ system, defamation of character, blah blah blah

AND

BANNED FROM EVERY DISNEY LOCATION FOREVER!!!!
    I suffer from infantile thoughts of grandiosity

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cinderelluh View Post
      )
      BANNED FROM EVERY DISNEY LOCATION FOREVER!!!!
      Better yet, don't ban her from every Disney park, but require that she wear one of the character costumes during her entire visit. Heck, make her do community service somewhere in one of the most cumbersome outfits.
      "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
        The prosecution would like to submit the following as evidence:

YouTube - three caballeros bathing beauties
        Doesn't relate at all. In this scene(for the most part) Donald is wearing pants, or at least a 2 piece bathing suit. Of course, for a brief second, he is naked. How come when he loses the suit, he only wears his sailor shirt? But when he showers, he wears a towel.

Comment

Working...
        X