This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Power Rangers Say Adios Forever at Hollywood Studios

http://wwww.examiner.com/x-1712-Walt-Disney-World-Travel-Examiner~y2010m5d16-Power-Rangers-leaving-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios

The link is a little old, but I wanted to find an actual news article on the topic.

Apparently, this last weekend was the last appearance at Hollywood Studios for the Power Rangers. Disney no longer has any rights to them, so its time for them to pack up their Zords and move out. I never really got them being at a Disney park, but at the same time, I loved the Ninja Turtles at MGM when I was a kid, so who am I to judge.
    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Re: Power Rangers Say Adios Forever at Hollywood Studios

Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
    http://wwww.examiner.com/x-1712-Walt-Disney-World-Travel-Examiner~y2010m5d16-Power-Rangers-leaving-Disneys-Hollywood-Studios

The link is a little old, but I wanted to find an actual news article on the topic.

Apparently, this last weekend was the last appearance at Hollywood Studios for the Power Rangers. Disney no longer has any rights to them, so its time for them to pack up their Zords and move out. I never really got them being at a Disney park, but at the same time, I loved the Ninja Turtles at MGM when I was a kid, so who am I to judge.
    Hopefully now that Disney doesn't "own" them anymore some DVDs will be released of the first few seasons. I'd like to get my hands on those.

Comment

Power Rangers season sets crossing fingers.
      "You are watching FOX"

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
        I never really got them being at a Disney park, but at the same time, I loved the Ninja Turtles at MGM when I was a kid, so who am I to judge.
        I always felt the same way. I thought it was so weird to see them but I remember the TMNT at MGM and we did love them as kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Quacky4Donald View Post
          Hopefully now that Disney doesn't "own" them anymore some DVDs will be released of the first few seasons. I'd like to get my hands on those.
          Yes, Disney sold them a few months ago

Comment

Originally posted by GraceysGirl View Post
            I always felt the same way. I thought it was so weird to see them but I remember the TMNT at MGM and we did love them as kids.
            I agree about the Power Rangers. Never really into TMNT at the Studios either, but both are still a better fit than Ace Ventura. Anyone else remember when he was at the parks?
            It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Not to sound negative here, but thank god! I couldnt stand them pulling up in thier loud car "power ranger mobile" they rode up to the meet and greet area in. Im happy to see them go.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxalarm View Post
                Not to sound negative here, but thank god! I couldnt stand them pulling up in thier loud car "power ranger mobile" they rode up to the meet and greet area in. Im happy to see them go.
                Thank you! I am so glad I'm not alone.

The original Japanese show Power Rangers was ripped off from (all the battle footage is from that show) was MUCH more entertaining.

Comment

Working...
                X