This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Star Tours Closing Date?

Hello! I was wondering if anyone could give me any info on the final day of operation for Star Tours at DHS? Does it close on September 7th or September 8th? I hope to go on the final day and be one of the last to ride it before it closes. Thanks!
    Like a grand and miraculous spaceship, our planet has sailed through the universe of time...

Re: Star Tours Closing Date?

Can't tell you for sure for sure, but according to AllEars.net which seems to be pretty reliable:

"Star Tours -- Star Tours will be closing on September 8, 2010. The attraction will be updated and reopened sometime in May 2011. The new experience will be in 3-D, an all-new ride that includes many of the new worlds and elements from the more recent Star Wars movies."

This means that Star Tours' final flights to Endor will be on September 7, 2010. The next day the 8th it will be closed. (Allears also verified this.) Just plan for the 7th and call on say the 4th to make sure) You can ride it over and over and over starting at like 6:00 to make sure your the last one on it.

I'm looking forward to the new one It may draw some crowds away from TSMM lol
    Last edited by Yackerz; 08-13-2010, 07:24 AM.
    Hoping to raise enough money to go to DL from Pennsylvania with my wife for our 5 year anniversary. (We went there on our honeymoon!)

If you would like to contribute to the cause for a relatively poor private school teacher. Please private message me. I'd be very thankful.

Comment

Working...
    X