Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Main Street Electrical Parade Staying Longer...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Main Street Electrical Parade Staying Longer...

Just received this bit of news through email, glad to hear its sticking around!

Re: Main Street Electrical Parade Staying Longer...

http://micechat.com/forums/walt-disn...ightastic.html
    -Bill

Comment

It's been on the September calendar at least 2 months.

Comment

This is old news. We have known this to be the case since late June.

I find it sad, because it means I have to continue going to Japan to see TWO state of the art electrical parades as opposed to an old albatross that needed to stay retired for good since the last century.

Comment

Well then Walt Disney World is behind the times for themselves. I received the email from them about this change.

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing the MSEP in October actually playing on a Main Street. I don't care that it's all the way across the country from where I first saw it. I never liked it in DCA - it just didn't seem to fit!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              Well then Walt Disney World is behind the times for themselves. I received the email from them about this change.
              You of all people should have known that already. This has been discussed in the DLR section of Micechat for quite some time, since the CA fans are pretty ticked off about WDW keeping the old parade. But I agree with you on WDW being behind the times... in quite a few ways if you ask me..

Comment

Working...
              X