Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

Poll: What Country would you like to see added to Epcot's World Showcase?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poll: What Country would you like to see added to Epcot's World Showcase?

Originally posted by disneysroyal411 View Post
    Switzerland!
    That would be a nice one. That and The Netherlands I kept thinking.
    Hayley B. - MiceChat's very own Delawarean. :bow:

Join MiceChat Gold.

Comment

Australia mate. FOSTERS on draft yummie!!

Comment

Greece would be good and could include an immersive Hercules attraction

Comment

I voted for Russia, because, I think a Dark ride on Russia's Fairy Tales would be a good subject.

Timekeeper
          sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
          Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by Mouse princess View Post
            Russia, India, Brazil- any of these would be a great addition. Any new pavilion would help.
            Russia- so much culture-colorful costumes, unique foods, Red Square, Basil Cathedral, The Kremlin, ballet.
            India- great food, incredible architecture, unique culture, Taj Mahal, elephants
            Brazil- represents South America which there are no countries yet, beaches, Amazon, carnival Foz de Iguacu, Sugar Loaf, Corcovado. Good food, interesting culture
            To follow up with this nice outline, I think I need to cast my vote for Russia, since the pavilions tend to focus on countries with most recognizable architecture. Love to the others, of course, including Egypt (WestCOT anyone?!). What a great discussion, thanks everyone.

Suspend Your Disbelief,

Geren

Comment

Ireland?

Comment

India - could have a great dark ride themed to bollywood musicals or a Jungle Book ride (I'd love to see a JBversion of splash mountain). Add a great restauarnt and a market area for shopping could be good fun.

Brazil would be great - samba show maybe a cable ride to sugar loaf mountain observation deck, a rio carnival ride or a something based on their love of football (or soccer to folks in the US). Could add an indoor outdoor steakhouse similar to the blue bayou but themed to Ipanema beach

Comment

Spain. Would fit perfectly between Morocco and France. Great restaurant possibilities. Bullfight attraction, (show? ride? I don't know.)
                  -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

*takes a sharp intake of breath*
                    you know that the mere mention of bull fighting would get PETA on Disney's back in a heartbeat.

However there is that Ferdinand the Bull short.....
                    sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                    Walt Disney

Comment

Well, whaever they do (if they do anything), it'd better be tasteful. England is the most stereotypical pavilion i've been to! LOL

Comment

Yes, the United Kingdom is very.. um.. "quaint". They really ought to dust off the plans for that Crystal Palace replica they originally planned. I don't quite know what you'd put inside it, but some sort of attraction would be welcome.
                        sigpic

"We're not trying to entertain the critics ... I'll take my chances with the public." -
                        Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Hathaway Browne View Post
                          *takes a sharp intake of breath*
                          you know that the mere mention of bull fighting would get PETA on Disney's back in a heartbeat.

However there is that Ferdinand the Bull short.....
                          I didn't mean for there to actually be bull-fighting. Just a light representation in an attraction. And, if need be, Ferdinand could be used well.
                          -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Brazil or Russia
                            "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I never have to live without you." -Winnie the Pooh

Comment

I voted for Oklahoma because I could, but being serious, I'd like to see Kenya, India, Ireland, Russia, Brazil, Argentina, Australia, Egypt and Israel. Kenya practically has its spot already sitting there.
                              Fight On!:sc: Beat the Red Wolves!

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge Quote of the Week:

[None]
                              The brick walls are there to stop the people who don't want it badly enough - Randy Pausch

Comment

Egypt FTW!!!! Pyramids!!!
                                There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
                                :thumbup:

Comment

Working...
                                X