X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Halloween party? Anyone excited?

I will go if I get free tickets LOL!

:love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:
    We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.
    Craig Russell -Walt Disney Imagineering

Comment

Ok I did not read this thread before posting, I just noticed that my name is mentioned LOL!!!!!!

We were sent over there with the message that only we would defend Disney quality.. We learnt quickly that the Japanese culture speaks to a level of quality that is hard to comprehend. They were all unbelievably skilled and willing to do the right thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
        School night? How old are you, 12?!
        Obviously, you don't read many of my posts, do ya? I'm a teacher. In a new district here in Florida.

Woof! maybe I can dress as a "cub", and we'll have them howling..
        PS- Yes, adults can dress up too and usually have the best costumes in the park. They are also the ones who knock over the kids out of the way to get to that candy.. which is what I enjoy looking at the most.. knocking over the kiddy brats. HA!
        I'm all over this, but really, I'm still unpacking clothes! Once we know if we're going, I'll see what I can do!

Peace,
        Roo
        husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

Sorry Roo, I was not awared you were a teacher.

Originally posted by TravisMT81 View Post
          Ok I did not read this thread before posting, I just noticed that my name is mentioned LOL!!!!!!
          Yes baby bro, you are as popular as me, especially in Idaho.

Comment

QueenEric is more like a spud LOL!

Comment

QueenEric is more like a spud LOL!
              i do know where you live! ;-)
              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

You sure do Spud!

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                  i do know where you live! ;-)
                  So does all the patrons at Parliament House! LOL

Comment

ROTFLMAO, remind me to smack you next time I see you!

Comment

ROTFLMAO, remind me to smack you next time I see you!
                      I may like that a lot.

Anyways.. bringing this back to topic... Travis, are you going to tell everyone how much the anticipation of that other halloween event is making you squeal as I type??

Comment

LOL only the TDR Halloween events make me squeal like a pig! Next year cannot come fast enough!!

Comment

I shall resist posting a link to that halloween event. Don't want to put anyone here down.

So, anyone else going to MNSSHP?

Comment

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
                            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Hey Everyone!

I'm a DLR girl coming to east coasts for the Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom. I'm actually hitting up both parties this year and I can't wait...

I have my dress ready but I don't have a date set to attend. I will be in Orlando from Oct 8-13 and I'll be Snow White!

hope to see you all there!
                              Hollywood, 2013. Amidst the glitz and the glitter of bustling young techies at the height of its golden age, the Hollywood Tower Hotel was a star in its own right. A beacon for the Disney loving elite. Now, something is about to happen that will change all that. Marriage.
                              03-07-2013

Comment

i want to go to the halloween party but its pretty expenisve for two people

Comment

Originally posted by kate-e View Post
                                  Hey Everyone!

I'm a DLR girl coming to east coasts for the Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom. I'm actually hitting up both parties this year and I can't wait...

I have my dress ready but I don't have a date set to attend. I will be in Orlando from Oct 8-13 and I'll be Snow White!

Custom SW costumes FTW......see my pic in my sig. =)
                                  There's Always Room For a 1000.....Hurry Back

Comment

Originally posted by kate-e View Post
                                    Hey Everyone!

Oh Kate-e, you would also be a big hit at Tokyo Disneyland's Halloween costume days!!! Personally, I hope to make it to DLR's halloween this year.

Originally posted by princessbelle92
                                    i want to go to the halloween party but its pretty expenisve for two people
                                    that is exactly the gripe I have with the MNNSHP. If Tokyo and Hong Kong DL can offer all of the halloween events and special entertainment at regular park prices.. why do they have to stick it to us in the USA? I believe DL Paris also have free halloween stuff and a few nights where you'd have to pay a party.

Comment

I have a question about this event. I might be able to make it this year and I was wondering... how quickly do tickets sell out? I won't be able to buy mine till mid September at the earliest.
                                      Code Lee-Oh-Co (Or Jessica, if you want)

Comment

Okay I'm going to apologize in advance for the most likely long post, I have a few questions if anyone minds answering.. :blush:

My friend's family is going on vacation to WDW in October 28- November 6, and they're bringing me along! Very exciting, it's to celebrate my friend's 16th birthday. Besides the point. But we'll be there on Halloween, and my friend and I would like to go to MNSSHP (on Halloween), we'll be paying for our own tickets. Is it sold out already, and if not should we buy our tickets right away? We would still like to dress up on Halloween, (it's my favorite holiday and I want to dress up as Tinkerbell haha) do people dress up during the day? I mean during the day as in, before MNSSHP, just to clarify..

I suppose that's all the questions I have about it..

Comment

That post was not long at all!!!

My advise.. if you want to attend MMSSHP on Oct 31st, buy ASAP! Usually that is the night of the party that sells out rather fast. It may be already sold out.. so check with the Disneyworld.com site. However, if you do get tickets.. expect it to be very crowded in that park that evening... I mean, VERY crowded.

Here is the link to purchases on line, and in advance.

http://tickets.disney.go.com/buy/Tic...&drnid=5728923

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X