Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Glacier Bay coming to WDW(maybe as part of the redone FLE.)

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Rumor] Glacier Bay coming to WDW(maybe as part of the redone FLE.)

I was not sure how I was to tackle say this topic bluntly; after reading today's Dateline Disneyland, one of the articles mentioned that Glacier Bay(from HKDL, swaped in favor of TSL) might be coming to WDW, as Part of the Redone Fantasyland Expansion?

Timekeeper
    sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
    Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Re: Glacier Bay coming to WDW(maybe as part of the redone FLE.)

Nah, you mis-interpereted Staggs' words. He was talking about the cancelled land from Hong Kong. It's not coming to WDW's Fantasyland, trust me. The theming would be all wrong.
    -Bill

Comment

Not to mention, the budgets would be cost prohibitive for WDW management. Reason why the Fantasyland expansion already looks doomed.

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
        Nah, you mis-interpereted Staggs' words. He was talking about the cancelled land from Hong Kong. It's not coming to WDW's Fantasyland, trust me. The theming would be all wrong.
        Oh, ok, good. I was just not sure.
        Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
        Not to mention, the budgets would be cost prohibitive for WDW management. Reason why the Fantasyland expansion already looks doomed.
        Yeah, I know, that TDO doesn't want to spend any money on any of their own projects(unless, they a, 1, do a joint project with a another disney park or 2, have TWDC & WDI stuff them down with a new project, whether they like or not.)

Timekeeper
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
          You have read the article that stated they added to the fantasyland budget when they revamped the idea right so how is this doomed? oh yeah micechat negativity! Let the thing open first!
          BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Ha ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho, ha ha, ho.

I would like it if this idea came to WDW, however unlikely it may be. But in Fantasyland? Nah.
            -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
              Ha ha ha ha ha, ho ho ho ho, ha ha, ho.

I would like it if this idea came to WDW, however unlikely it may be. But in Fantasyland? Nah.
              Yeah, your right. How about, oh say, Animal Kingdom?(that way, we get a JTTCoE-type attaction and a unique dark ride for AK.)

Timekeeper

Comment

Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                I was not sure how I was to tackle say this topic bluntly; after reading today's Dateline Disneyland, one of the articles mentioned that Glacier Bay(from HKDL, swaped in favor of TSL) might be coming to WDW, as Part of the Redone Fantasyland Expansion?

Timekeeper
                Good god! I hope this isnt true!!!

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                Working...
                X