This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Indiana vs Darth Vader

While Star Wars Celebration V was happening last week, it was also the same time of the last tour to Endor event at the Disney's Hollywood studios as well, which George Lucas was on sight but that's not important right now. A special Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular show was performed has part of the celebration of the last flight of Star Tours. Instead of Nazis soldiers, Indiana had to face off Darth vader & gang.

Check out the once in a lifetime event/show...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cOBsaKf7YA&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Raiders of the Lost Jedi Temple of Doom - Star Wars Indiana Jones mashup at Last Tour to Endor[/ame]

Re: Indiana vs Darth Vader

I was there that night and personally that was the best SW/ IJ/ Stunt show Ive ever watched! All around a fun/sad night. But i'll be there Sept 8th for the FINAL ride of star tours!

Comment

Very cool video. Thanks for posting. I am not much of a fan of non-Disney films/franchises currently featured in the parks.. but I am glad they are having fun doing these special shows for the fans.

Comment

I was there for the supposedly Last Tour to Endor as well- The show was pretty cool- but to get the all of the other things done for the evening- it was not too possible to see it more than once.

Other than the incredible heat and humidity I had a great time there.

Comment

Seth Green is awesome.

Comment

That was great. George looked like he had fun. Thanks for posting it.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              Seth Green is awesome.
              He is indeed. Though every time I see him, I go, "Oz!" (his character on Buffy). He will always be Oz the rocker boy/werewolf to me.

Comment

MY gosh that looked like quite a show! Too bad I couldn't be there in Disneyworld, but Thanks SO much for posting this. Haha! Go Seth Green!!!

Comment

That must've been fun to watch.
                  If adventure has a name, it must be Indiana Jones ... and Disneyland

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X