Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] A layout of inside Cinderella's Castle?

I'm curious as to how the inside of Cinderella's Castle is laid out. I'm wondering if there's a map out there that shows like a floorplan or layout of everything that's inside it...the Bibbidy-Boppity-Boutique, Cinderella's Royal Table, the suite, and perhaps backstage accesses and stairs.

Anyone know where I can find this? And yes, I've googled with not much luck. )

Re: A layout of inside Cinderella's Castle?

I would suggest trying to find a blue print?
    Ill go and search
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

Comment

The architectural term for a sort of vertical floorplan would be a "section," if that helps with your search. Good luck!

Comment

If you do find the please do not post them online, for safety and security reasons.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
          If you do find the please do not post them online, for safety and security reasons.
          Be sure to PM me if you do, though.

In all seriousness I doubt it's a major concern. My Dad has a framed elevation/section of Cinderella Castle (outdaded and several hundred miles away, unfortunately) that he bought from Disney itself. And there are Disney attraction blueprints all over the internet, including on MiceChat.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkTwain View Post
            Be sure to PM me if you do, though.

In all seriousness I doubt it's a major concern. My Dad has a framed elevation/section of Cinderella Castle (outdaded and several hundred miles away, unfortunately) that he bought from Disney itself. And there are Disney attraction blueprints all over the internet, including on MiceChat.
            There are some big differences between a souvenir one, and the actual blue print.
            Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Eh, not really. Not for this structure anyhow. lol Yeah, I know how important it is... but I also know that the full plans for the castle are available online.
              -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                No! No! It's nothing like that at all )

I just want to see how they look from the inside and how big they are.

Comment

Working...
                X