X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Little Orange Bird as WDW "icon"

Originally posted by Grinning Ghost View Post
    Skippy?
    I believe he's the fuzzy yellow alien that was used in the pre-show of Alien Encounter and is still used today in the pre-show for Stitch's Great Escape.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

Originally posted by wumbology View Post
      I believe he's the fuzzy yellow alien that was used in the pre-show of Alien Encounter and is still used today in the pre-show for Stitch's Great Escape.
      Ah, ok. That explains why I've never heard of Skippy. I don't believe either of those shows existed the last time I went to WDW.
      temp_39091_1443218350388_737

Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

Comment

Originally posted by Aladdin View Post
        Don't forget Skippy!!!!
        Re-see post Number 13 on this thread.

Timekeeper
        sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
        Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
        Working...
        X