This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Yeti Status

I just got home from a trip to AK and am wondering, what is the status on the yeti?
    Motor Mania!:yea:

Re: Yeti Status

Nothing that will be show ready for quite some time
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Really? I went on it Tuesday and the Yeti was in operation. It appeared like he was swinging at me, there were also strobe lights near him.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacoli View Post
        Really? I went on it Tuesday and the Yeti was in operation. It appeared like he was swinging at me, there were also strobe lights near him.
        Strobe lights would seem to indicate B mode with no movement, so what you saw might just have been the lights doing their job of giving the illusion of movement. However, I guess it's also possible they combined the strobes with lesser movement to reduce wear but get the Yeti going.

Edit: According to this report at WDWMagic (link), the Yeti has been moving in some form for the last month. I wonder if anyone can confirm?
        "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Originally posted by Spacoli View Post
          I just got home from a trip to AK and am wondering, what is the status on the yeti?
          As far as I know, he is still single, but rumor has it he's as gay as a fruitcake.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
            As far as I know, he is still single, but rumor has it he's as gay as a fruitcake.
            That must be one humongous closet he's hiding in. Though it does explain all the disco lights in his lair.
            "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

@ TDLFAN and Disney Romantic....LMAO u guys are hilarious!!!
              There are tons of fish in the sea... you just gotta find your NEMO!
              :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
                Strobe lights would seem to indicate B mode with no movement, so what you saw might just have been the lights doing their job of giving the illusion of movement. However, I guess it's also possible they combined the strobes with lesser movement to reduce wear but get the Yeti going.

Edit: According to this report at WDWMagic (link), the Yeti has been moving in some form for the last month. I wonder if anyone can confirm?
                I believe it is moving in B mode, or at least that is how it seemed to me...

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
                  That must be one humongous closet he's hiding in. Though it does explain all the disco lights in his lair.
                  Rumor has it that he's been having a long distance relationship with the Yeti from Matterhorn. Or so I've heard.

Comment

I was there this past Thursday and he was still in B mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X