Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #41
    Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

    Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
    Confusing grammar ahead: I'm not saying that Disney isn't popular in the UK and other countries, that would be a ludicrous thing to claim. I'm saying that they don't have the same level of devotion and nostalgia for the place that many Americans do. For example, many people were even celebrating Disneyland Paris's early problems (article here), and a recent Australian preview of Epic Mickey questioned whether the brand could carry the game in a country not so devoted to the Mouse (article here). Essentially, an attraction I love because it's an integral part of my childhood and full of memories might just seem boring and old to someone who doe esn't have that same connection that a lot of us do.
    I see this all the time with Americans too. In my experience, people who dont have intense childhood nostalgia for Disney parks don't get what the big deal is.

    Originally posted by nicoleloveswalt View Post
    I don't understand what's so good about IOA all of a sudden. I can understand its appeal to the sort that like Six Flags, but as someone who has been three times, most recently to check out Harry Potter, I just don't get it.

    Themeing is only minimal in the park. The Wizarding World is extremely well done, but soon as you step outside the perimeter of the area, the big white building that houses Forbidden Journey is impossible to ignore. Besides Wizarding World/Lost Continent, none of the Islands really appeals to me. I love Port of Entry, and it seems to be the only part of the original park that they went all out on; Toon Lagoon and Marvel Superhero Island are collections of cut-outs. I love Dr. Seuss, but Seuss Landing is very much focused on children, and the rides are in a state of disrepair (The High in the Sky Trolley, one of my favourites from my last trip, is visibly grimy and disgusting, and I had to ride, due to the two seaters, with an exasperated camp counsellor and her two wards who shouted through the whole ride).

    There's nothing in the park that can be described as 'for the whole family', my sister is afraid of dinosaurs, and none of us felt like getting wet, so Jurassic Park and most of Toon Lagoon were out. My mom and I don't do rollercoasters, so all of those were out. Spider-Man has made me ill in the past, and I know next to nothing about Spiderman, so I don't enjoy the ride and its string of random villains, but I rode it to appease my sister, and most of the video screens didn't work, our vehicle stopped moving and we were in pitch black for a few minutes; when I reported it to the employee at the exit all he could tell me was 'If you want to ride again you have to wait in line'. Even Forbidden Journey, the headliner attraction, is not at all family friendly; with its combination of video screens and fast movement, all three of us (including my never motion sick sister) felt woozy after the ride. Yes, Hogwarts is a sight to see, and the ride itself is a showcase of technology, but I still need to close my eyes during that Quidditch scene.

    The things that are made for us are lame. Poseidon's Fury? Awful. Sinbad is entertaining, but out of place. We've always wanted to try those Pteranodon Flyers (I love heights), but unfortunately, we exceed the height limit.

    All of that, and the employees are simply rude. My mother accidentally walked out of the (unmarked) exit from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, and as she backtracked her few steps to correct her mistake, the woman at the barrier, without even stopping to question, began to scream at her and threaten to call security. Trust me, it is not fun seeing your mother cry on what is supposed to be a fun day at a theme park.

    Universal Studios is vastly superior in whole family entertainment, in my opinion. the Studios has ET, Jaws, the Horror Make-Up Show; and New York, San Francisco, and Amity have some of the best themeing in Orlando. It also has the best use of holograms at the resort, at Disaster!, where, for a good ten minutes, Christopher Walken is *on* stage, it's amazing.

    Don’t get me wrong, Wizarding World is an outstanding achievement, but if it was built at the Studios instead, I would not have a single reason to visit the overhyped Islands of Adventure.
    Agree with this whole appraisal of IOA. It's great for my teenage boy, but there isn't a single thing there that my younger girls like. Not a "family" park, that's for sure. (We haven't been to Harry Potter yet, though)

    Originally posted by KingEric View Post
    PERSONAL OPINION AHEAD! Here I am going to make a list of attractions that I FEEL are dated, and that I FEEL are timeless.

    MK
    Tomorrowland dated:
    1. Stiches Great Escape
    2. Monster's Inc Laugh Floor
    3. Carousel of Progress (final scene)

    Tomorrowland timeless:
    1. People Mover
    3. Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin

    Fantasyland Dated:
    none

    Fantasyland Timeless:
    1. Snow Whites's Scary Adventure
    2. Philharmagic
    3. Peter Pan
    4. It's a Small World
    5. Dumbo
    6. Pooh
    7. Mad Tea Party

    Toon Town Fair dated:
    1. Judge's Tent

    Toon Town Fair timeless:
    none

    Liberty Square dated:
    1. Hall of Presidents

    Liberty Square timess:
    1. Haunted Mansion
    2. River Boat

    Frontierland dated:
    1. Country Bear Jamboree

    Fronteirland timeless:
    1. Splash Mountain

    Adventureland dated:
    1. Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management

    Adventureland timeless:
    2. Jungle Cruise

    Epcot
    Discoveryland dated:
    1. Universe of Energy
    2. Test Track
    3. Innoventions
    4. Honey I Shrunk the Audience
    5. Journey Into Your Imagination
    6. The Circle of Life
    7. Mission: Space

    Discoveryland Timeless
    1. Spaceship Earth
    2. Soarin'
    3. Living with the land

    World Showcase dated:
    1. O' Canada
    2. Gran Fiesta Tour

    World Showcase timeless:
    1. Malestrom
    2. The American Adventure

    Disney Hollywood Studios dated:
    1. Rockin' Roller coaster
    2. The Art of Animation
    3. American Idol
    4. Backlot Tour
    5. Honey I Shrunk the Audience playground
    6. Muppets 4-D
    7. Indiana Jones: Epic Stunt Show Spectacular
    8. Star Tours
    9. Drew Carey Sounds Dangerous
    10. Playhouse Disney

    Disney Hollywood Studios Timeless:
    1. Tower of Terror
    2. The Great Movie Ride

    Disney's Animal Kingdom Dated:
    1. Dinosaur
    2. It's tough to be a bug
    3. Festival of the Lion King (it pains me to put this on here)
    4. Finding Nemo the Musical
    5. Flights of Wonder

    Disney's Animal Kingdom Timeless:
    1. Kilimanjaro's Safari
    2. Expedition Everest
    3. Kali River Rapids
    Very interesting, KingEric! I agree with much of this. May I pick nits?

    The Great Movie Ride...Timeless? Hmm, yes many classic films... Alien really sticks out to me as being Not a Classic, and of course, no recent films... sorry, but that ride feels dated to me

    Hall of Presidents...Dated? Huh?

    Stitches Great Escape...Dated? No, just God-Awful!!!

    Toontown fair timeless...nothing? My kids love Mickey and Minnie's life-size house, the popcorn, the cake in the oven, etc. And Barnstormer? No love for Barnstormer? I am so greatful for that ride, that my littlest child has at least one "thrill ride" to go on... and it's Goofy, nothing dated about that!

    Oh, and can I give a "hear!hear!" to the dated final scene of Carousel of Progress. The rest of CoP is actually really really cool, even today. The look back into America of the past captures my interest (and my kids interest) every time. But that last scene! "car phone"? Virtual reality? Ugh! Fix that already.

    What would be really really cool, would be to add another room where there is just a blue curtain now (when you first enter) and have a scene from the seventies or so and then one for today. Don't touch the 1900, 20s and 40s scene!
    Last edited by lily23; 08-26-2010, 09:28 AM.

    Comment


    • #42
      Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

      Originally posted by lily23 View Post
      The Great Movie Ride...Timeless? Hmm, yes many classic films... Alien really sticks out to me as being Not a Classic, and of course, no recent films... sorry, but that ride feels dated to me
      Since Alien is considered one of the greatest science fiction and horror films ever, I'd say it's definitely a classic. If you're thinking about the later installments, well, that's like judging Indiana Jones solely on the latest movie in the series (nuke proof fridge and all).

      I think it's a classic ride that just needs some freshening in a few spots. Specifically, the Footlight Parade scene hasn't worked for years, and the Tarzan room just comes off cheesy. Also, they really need to replace the Fantasia scene or plus it somehow, riding next to an animated film still seems kind of jarring compared with the rest of the ride.
      "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

      Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

      Comment


      • #43
        Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

        Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
        Since Alien is considered one of the greatest science fiction and horror films ever, I'd say it's definitely a classic. If you're thinking about the later installments, well, that's like judging Indiana Jones solely on the latest movie in the series (nuke proof fridge and all).

        I think it's a classic ride that just needs some freshening in a few spots. Specifically, the Footlight Parade scene hasn't worked for years, and the Tarzan room just comes off cheesy. Also, they really need to replace the Fantasia scene or plus it somehow, riding next to an animated film still seems kind of jarring compared with the rest of the ride.
        One of those "subjective opinion" things. To me, I can't say that Alien is deserving of being immortalized in a Disney attraction about movies the same way that "Casablanca" and "Wizard of Oz" is, but that's OK. I like your ideas for improving this attraction

        Comment


        • #44
          Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

          The Great Movie Ride should be "timeless" but it's presentation of it is completely dated.


          Visit my mice chat toy shop!
          http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

          Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
          http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

          Comment


          • #45
            Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

            To me, Disney World is all about the magic. Kind of you get out what you put in. If this young couple was in for the thrill rides and the cheap cost of Universal, than that's why they enjoyed it more.
            I would pay any amount to be in Disney, the way you are completely immersed into it, you can actually leave all your worries at the door (or gate for that matter).
            Being at the Magic Kingdom gives me that "at home" feeling - there is no place like it in the world. When my friends mock me for spending thousands on my wedding at Disney, I tell them that fairytales are priceless and can they say that their wedding day was truly a fairytale - none of them can. To ride in Cinderella's coach and have small children wave at you makes you feel like a princess in a way that is priceless.
            I go to FL twice a year, and have for about 16 years. I can count on one hand all the times I've gone to Universal. It's always so dead there, their shows are terrible, and they can keep their merchandise. The only thing worth while there is the ET ride, and only because it has childhood meaning to me.
            I am looking forward to seeing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I go to Disney in Feb of 2011 but I will take it for what it is, a lesson learned by Universal - taught by Disney!

            Comment


            • #46
              Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

              Originally posted by lily23 View Post

              Oh, and can I give a "hear!hear!" to the dated final scene of Carousel of Progress. The rest of CoP is actually really really cool, even today. The look back into America of the past captures my interest (and my kids interest) every time. But that last scene! "car phone"? Virtual reality? Ugh! Fix that already.

              What would be really really cool, would be to add another room where there is just a blue curtain now (when you first enter) and have a scene from the seventies or so and then one for today. Don't touch the 1900, 20s and 40s scene!
              Um, no.
              Why, because we still haven't got 'Virtual Reality' yet(almost there, but not yet...) so let grandma continue playing her game(it's looks way more cooler than Sudoku!) We, also, don't have yet voice activated ovens, automatic toilets in the home, etc. Plus, I don't want a scene from the 1970's(granted, the 60 year jump from the 40's to the future seems a little off balance) do want instead a mostly video projection finale of the present?

              I like the WD's CoP as it is, because it is timeless, and the future scene suggests that the future is just a dream a way.


              Timekeeper
              sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
              Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

              Comment


              • #47
                Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                Um, no.
                Why, because we still haven't got 'Virtual Reality' yet(almost there, but not yet...) so let grandma continue playing her game(it's looks way more cooler than Sudoku!) We, also, don't have yet voice activated ovens, automatic toilets in the home, etc.
                Timekeeper
                The problem is we do have technology at the level of that stuff, or especially close. I'm sure we could have voice activated ovens already since we have voice activated technology in something as small as a cell phone, it's just it's a really bad idea (as that scene seems to show). "Virtual Reality" helmets went out of style a while ago, as the new fad is creating those kind of experiences with less and less clunky devices (motion control technology, 3D without glasses, etc). The Japanese have some pretty nuts toilets that put the one in Carousel to shame. They need to figure out a way to make that scene timeless no matter what changes in technology there are.
                "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

                Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

                Comment


                • #48
                  Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                  Ok, one think I tell people ALL the time is that Universal and Disney are not interchangeable experiences.

                  They offer completely different experiences. One just happens to execute their experiences better than the other in my opinion.
                  Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                  Comment


                  • #49
                    Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                    Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                    Um, no.
                    Why, because we still haven't got 'Virtual Reality' yet(almost there, but not yet...) so let grandma continue playing her game(it's looks way more cooler than Sudoku!) We, also, don't have yet voice activated ovens, automatic toilets in the home, etc. Plus, I don't want a scene from the 1970's(granted, the 60 year jump from the 40's to the future seems a little off balance) do want instead a mostly video projection finale of the present?

                    I like the WD's CoP as it is, because it is timeless, and the future scene suggests that the future is just a dream a way.


                    Timekeeper
                    Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
                    The problem is we do have technology at the level of that stuff, or especially close. I'm sure we could have voice activated ovens already since we have voice activated technology in something as small as a cell phone, it's just it's a really bad idea (as that scene seems to show). "Virtual Reality" helmets went out of style a while ago, as the new fad is creating those kind of experiences with less and less clunky devices (motion control technology, 3D without glasses, etc). The Japanese have some pretty nuts toilets that put the one in Carousel to shame. They need to figure out a way to make that scene timeless no matter what changes in technology there are.
                    Hmm... the whole scene strikes me as "something we thought the future was going to be like, back in 1995" The car phone line really irks me, no one says car phone anymore, but they did fifteen years ago.

                    A current scene would incorporate the internet somehow

                    Comment


                    • #50
                      Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                      Originally posted by DisneyWed View Post
                      To me, Disney World is all about the magic. Kind of you get out what you put in. If this young couple was in for the thrill rides and the cheap cost of Universal, than that's why they enjoyed it more.
                      I would pay any amount to be in Disney, the way you are completely immersed into it, you can actually leave all your worries at the door (or gate for that matter).
                      Being at the Magic Kingdom gives me that "at home" feeling - there is no place like it in the world. When my friends mock me for spending thousands on my wedding at Disney, I tell them that fairytales are priceless and can they say that their wedding day was truly a fairytale - none of them can. To ride in Cinderella's coach and have small children wave at you makes you feel like a princess in a way that is priceless.
                      I go to FL twice a year, and have for about 16 years. I can count on one hand all the times I've gone to Universal. It's always so dead there, their shows are terrible, and they can keep their merchandise. The only thing worth while there is the ET ride, and only because it has childhood meaning to me.
                      I am looking forward to seeing the Wizarding World of Harry Potter when I go to Disney in Feb of 2011 but I will take it for what it is, a lesson learned by Universal - taught by Disney!

                      Haha not to put you on the spot or anything but in the past few years, I've noticed that anyone that isn't from CA calls the disney theme parks "Disney". They're always saying to me "We're going to Disney, wanna go?" And then I go "Disney what?"

                      I honestly don't know! In CA it could mean Disneyland, Disneystore, DisneyStudios, DisneyImagineering, and i guess now DisneyFamilyMuseum. And if they mean, Disney WORLD, I wanna know. My cousin is in NY and she called me to tell me that she was going to "Disney" and that begged clarification.

                      Universal, even in CA is just one place. And they're all called Universal Studios everywhere so it's easier to just say "Universal". Disney is just too big to be so vague.

                      I just thought it was funny and I give everyone that does that a (fun) hard time about it.

                      Carry on, everyone!


                      Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

                      Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

                      Comment


                      • #51
                        Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                        Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
                        Haha not to put you on the spot or anything but in the past few years, I've noticed that anyone that isn't from CA calls the disney theme parks "Disney". They're always saying to me "We're going to Disney, wanna go?" And then I go "Disney what?"

                        I honestly don't know! In CA it could mean Disneyland, Disneystore, DisneyStudios, DisneyImagineering, and i guess now DisneyFamilyMuseum. And if they mean, Disney WORLD, I wanna know. My cousin is in NY and she called me to tell me that she was going to "Disney" and that begged clarification.

                        Universal, even in CA is just one place. And they're all called Universal Studios everywhere so it's easier to just say "Universal". Disney is just too big to be so vague.

                        I just thought it was funny and I give everyone that does that a (fun) hard time about it.

                        Carry on, everyone!
                        Too funny!!! Must be a regional thing, like sprinkles and jimmies. Or like how Californians put "the" infront of interstates like "the Five". We just say "95". I had never thought of that before! But you're right, having lived in both states I'll agree, that in California you say you're going to Disneyland, but here in Florida everyone says they're "going to Disney." This statement usually leads to the question, "which parks are you going to hit?"

                        One thing that happens sometimes, which really really annoys me, is people including Universal/Sea World under the umbrella of "Disney" So the conversation goes like this:

                        "When we come to Florida, we're going to go to Disney"

                        "Great! What parks are you going to hit?"

                        "Oh, Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Universal, Sea World..."

                        "UNIVERSAL AND SEA WORLD ARE NOT DISNEY!!!!"

                        "Huh? Whatever, same thing..."

                        "NO IT ISN'T! You are going to Disney, Universal, and Sea World. You are not "going to Disney...""

                        Comment


                        • #52
                          Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                          Here's one man's (mine!) take on IoA- prior to Harry P. Be forewarned, its lengthy and has a good amount of photos...
                          Mark

                          Disney parks and art, movies, music, more... Over 1, 500 Posts!
                          www.InsightsandSounds.blogspot.com

                          Comment


                          • #53
                            Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                            Originally posted by lily23 View Post
                            Too funny!!! Must be a regional thing, like sprinkles and jimmies. Or like how Californians put "the" infront of interstates like "the Five". We just say "95". I had never thought of that before! But you're right, having lived in both states I'll agree, that in California you say you're going to Disneyland, but here in Florida everyone says they're "going to Disney." This statement usually leads to the question, "which parks are you going to hit?"
                            Just for clarifications sake, its only people in SoCal that say "the ___insert fwy here___". I really don't know why that is. People in the SF Bay Area never say that.

                            And also, when people say they are going to Disneyland they usually mean we are going to Disneyland AND California Adventure since most people have APs and the parks are so close that parkhopping is almost effortless.

                            Comment


                            • #54
                              Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                              Originally posted by Timekeeper View Post
                              Um, no.
                              Why, because we still haven't got 'Virtual Reality' yet(almost there, but not yet...) so let grandma continue playing her game(it's looks way more cooler than Sudoku!) We, also, don't have yet voice activated ovens, automatic toilets in the home, etc. Plus, I don't want a scene from the 1970's(granted, the 60 year jump from the 40's to the future seems a little off balance) do want instead a mostly video projection finale of the present?

                              I like the WD's CoP as it is, because it is timeless, and the future scene suggests that the future is just a dream a way.


                              Timekeeper
                              Actually we do have all of those things. (They may not be commonplace, but throughout the show the family is always more cutting edge than your average family.) Not to mention the graphics in the video game are extremely dated. And as lily23 pointed out, the worst offender is definitely the "car phone" reference. That scene is very dated.
                              I knew if this business was ever to get anywhere, if this business was ever to grow, it could never do it by having to answer to someone unsympathetic to its possibilities, by having to answer to someone with only one thought or interest, namely profits. For my idea of how to make profits has differed greatly from those who generally control businesses such as ours. I have blind faith in the policy that quality, tempered with good judgment and showmanship, will win against all odds.
                              -Walt Disney

                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #55
                                Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                                Originally posted by PSUMark View Post
                                Actually we do have all of those things. (They may not be commonplace, but throughout the show the family is always more cutting edge than your average family.) Not to mention the graphics in the video game are extremely dated. And as lily23 pointed out, the worst offender is definitely the "car phone" reference. That scene is very dated.
                                I personally think the MOST dated phrase is "LASER DISCS"
                                Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                                Comment


                                • #56
                                  Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                                  Originally posted by KingEric View Post
                                  I personally think the MOST dated phrase is "LASER DISCS"
                                  Oh wow, it's been a long time since I've seen Carousel. In a time when we're rapidly heading towards physical media ceasing to be completely, "laser discs" is just sad. Although, there's probably a lot of kids today that would think it's referring to some future technology since they've never heard of one.
                                  "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

                                  Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

                                  Comment


                                  • #57
                                    Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                                    Originally posted by Disney Romantic View Post
                                    Oh wow, it's been a long time since I've seen Carousel. In a time when we're rapidly heading towards physical media ceasing to be completely, "laser discs" is just sad. Although, there's probably a lot of kids today that would think it's referring to some future technology since they've never heard of one.
                                    Funny! They could add a bit about "albums" and "typewriters"

                                    (Or does do they still say "albums"? this old mom is a bit out of touch!

                                    Comment


                                    • #58
                                      Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                                      Originally posted by lily23 View Post
                                      Funny! They could add a bit about "albums" and "typewriters"

                                      (Or does do they still say "albums"? this old mom is a bit out of touch!
                                      Interestingly, they do still say "album" when referring to a CD. Even a digital download of a collection of songs is called an album.

                                      Ironically, the term album actually stems from photography, not music. People started calling a collection of single records stored in a book with sleeves "albums", because they resembled photo albums, and to this day the term has stuck.
                                      temp_39091_1443218350388_737

                                      Mike and Karen ran toward the old house, through the old iron gate, and onto the porch for protection. Protection...? If only they had known...

                                      Comment


                                      • #59
                                        Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                                        My favorite rides at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot are the original classic ones like Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Carousel of Progress, and Space Station Earth. What Disney needs to do is not tear down these rides and replace them with something different, especially with the later of the four, but re-energize them for the better, ie new audio animatronics and special effects that will attract new people, but still maintain the original ride's feel. I would like it if the Magic Kingdom kept it's original nostalgia, but re-energized it with elements of today's technology. The best of example of this is the Haunted Mansion.

                                        Comment


                                        • #60
                                          Re: A completely fresh view on WDW and Orlando.

                                          Originally posted by JanetDisneyland View Post
                                          My favorite rides at the Magic Kingdom and Epcot are the original classic ones like Haunted Mansion, Jungle Cruise, Carousel of Progress, and Space Station Earth. What Disney needs to do is not tear down these rides and replace them with something different, especially with the later of the four, but re-energize them for the better, ie new audio animatronics and special effects that will attract new people, but still maintain the original ride's feel. I would like it if the Magic Kingdom kept it's original nostalgia, but re-energized it with elements of today's technology. The best of example of this is the Haunted Mansion.
                                          I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE CoP, and I want nothing more than for it to be current. In it's current form, only those of us who have a nostalgic love for it, can really endure it's embarrassing ending.
                                          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                                          Comment

                                          Get Away Today Footer

                                          Collapse
                                          Working...
                                          X