This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News First Look At New Disney Fairy At Magic Kingdom

Posted From Disney Parks Blog: First Look: New Disney Fairy Vidia Debuts at Magic Kingdom Park Disney Parks Blog
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

Re: First Look At New Disney Fairy At Magic Kingdom

Usually I try not to be whiny, but really, there's a legion of Disney characters that rarely show up in the parks, but they're going to put yet another random fairy out there that nobody knows from a direct to dvd video that nobody's going to buy now that the fairies' popularity is starting to die out.

*cough* Rant over. In regards to the character, does that wig look like they just stuck molded plastic on her head, or is it just me?
    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Whoop-dee-doo.
      -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

Comment

I've seen better outfits & wigs on drag queens.

Comment

How many of these fairies are there going to be?

That outfit looks like a project runway loser. Auf.

Comment

Guess I need to catch up on my fairy movies. In the first one, the only one I've seen, she was the "bad guy" fairy. Guess she's come along way since then. My husband loves Tinker Bell, so most likely I will be seeing them in 4 weeks - At least it's still a very well done character meet and greet area. I enjoy how they tell you the story how you have to be shrunk to meet the fairies. That was very enjoyable.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X