This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Ride Promo Posters

Hey does anyone know where you can order or purchase some of the poster art for the parks? I found some at poster57.com (PoTC, Dls HM, WDW Monorail, IaSW) and ebay (MKs HM) but haven't been able to find any poster art online for BTMRR...

If anyone knows where I could get a copy of this and can tell me where I can get one for myself please let me know..

Thanks for the help!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Re: Ride Promo Posters

Just got a callback(finally took her a week darn out of country vacations) from one of my old friends at WDW and she said that they don't necessarily sell them in the parks anymore but they do have them at the Art of Disney sotre at Downtown Disney...she gave me their number 1-407-828-3929 apparently they also do delivearies called the number an hour ago and right now their systems down, but the lady took my number down and promised to call me when it's back up again...they sell them in both canvas and art paper...

just in case you guys were interested in getting one...
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Comment

Re: Ride Promo Posters

They used to have the same type of thing at Disney's 5th Avenue store in NYC. That store is closed, but I assume the new Time Square store will still do them, whenever it opens.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X