Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Candlelight Processional Without Dinner Package?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Candlelight Processional Without Dinner Package?

Is it impossible to see the processional without getting a dinner package? They are all sold out now and this is my first visit during Christmas in 15 years so I was really looking forward to seeing the show. Does anyone have experience with this?

Re: Candlelight Processional Without Dinner Package?

There should be a regular line to wait in to see the show. As there are 3 shows nightly, I'm sure at least one will still have empty spots.

If worse comes to worse, you can stand in the back to watch if all the seats go, but I really doubt that happens, of course depending on when you go.

Funny, as I was just reading about the Candlelight Processional last night! We saw a bit of it last year and wish we had more time to see it. It's gorgeous!
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

It's always easy to watch the Processional. The Dinner package is only a way to grab guests' money and offer a closer seat to the stage in the front section. most. My advise is to be glad you didn't have to spend the money on some overly priced package. Just show up early before a show and step in line. You will get a seat.

On a side note... My mother never saw the Candlelight Processional when it was presented at the MK, where it should still be done mind you.. And finally, after years of lamenting that she had not seen the show, I was happy to take her to EPCOT to see this for the 1st time. I figure she'd be in her element, being the religious freak she can be at times...(I should have been named Carrie), but like half way thru the show.. she was bored to death and wanted to leave. I was dumbfounded.. she asked if it was OK to leave and I asked why.. then she said.. "I thought this would be a fun show with Mickey and Minnie and not a boring religious service!!!"

Mothers!!! You never know what to expect with them...

Comment

I never have a problem seeing the Candlelight Processional. Just getthere early and wait in line. The line will be on the Italy side of the theater, the Japan side is for those with the dinner package. depending on who the narrator is, you may wait in line for an entire show though. I would guess that only a third or slightly over a third of the seating space is used for the dinner packages. The theater holds a lot of people. It's a great show and worth the wait.

Comment

I can only echo what others have said above but I do have some advice.

My friends and I waited in line without the package and as they were letting us in to sit, everyone was following the people in front of them, some advice, don't do that. We broke from the line and got an upfront seat on the left side of the stage just because people thought you weren't allowed to break from the line of people walking in. So it is possible, you just have to see if the opportunity presents itself. And for the record, we did ask the CM before moving to a different area.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X