Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Is the LOST plane in Disney Studios?

A couple of my more nerdier friends are going to WDW in a couple weeks (give or take a weekend) and knew I was a fan of the theme parks. They're huge LOST fans and wanted to know if Disney Studios had any thing related to that show.

I remembered the prop yard in their backlot tour attraction, but can't remember if they added anything to it. It's been a while since I've kept up with the Florida property.

Most of the other props went on sale at a huge auction recently, but are any of the planes from the show in the prop yard?
    WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Re: Is the LOST plane in Disney Studios?

As of February, no Lost plane on the Backlot tour, and I've seen no reports that it was added. In fact, I think the only major addition recently was the chicken coop from the Hanna Montana movie, which is pretty sad altogether. I think the only place you'll see anything about Lost is on the commercials playing in the ABC Commissary.
    "A paradise for children--and for grownups, too. I don't know when I've had so much fun."-Richard Nixon on Disneyland

Newest Post- Epcot 30x30: Club Cool

Comment

Well, that sucks. Oh well, thanks for a speedy answer.
      WARNING: Any opinions expressed by this user are wrong.

Comment

I think you would be hard pressed to see the plane on any of the disney properties. I know that the actual prop for quite some time has been sitting at an airfield in Hawaii near to where they shot the beach scenes, but i am not sure of its fate. All of the smaller probs have been auctioned off to fans, so the best you could hope for is the smaller yellow drug plane that made several appearances.

Comment

There used to be LOST memorabilia in the ABC Commissary but I know they trade stuff out and it might not be there now.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
          Working...
          X