X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDLFAN
    replied
    June 1st thru the 6th. Too bad you don't want to join us...the more the merrier. Besides...we won't bite you. Hard.

Leave a comment:

• Ghostbuster626
    replied
    When are these "gay days" anyway? I was planning on taking a trip to WDW soon and Id rather avoid being their on those days.

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied
    Last edited by RonNYC; 04-18-2005, 04:00 PM. Reason: moot

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied
    Originally posted by Cousin Orville
    Do gays have any issue with the JC scene showing all those men straddling that great big pole with the rhino horn poised under them? Curious.
    I'll never see that scene quite the same way again. :botox:

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    LOL!!! :lol:

Leave a comment:

• Dustysage
    replied
    That is the whole reason I ride Jungle Cruise. And about that name . . .

Leave a comment:

• Cousin Orville
    replied
    Do gays have any issue with the JC scene showing all those men straddling that great big pole with the rhino horn poised under them? Curious.

Leave a comment:

• columnwest
    replied
    There's still no concensus. So far Columbia Harbour House is leading by one vote (meeting there Sunday June 5, noon). Does that sound good to everyone? Any other suggestions?

-- Chris

Leave a comment:

• RichardRiga
    replied
    I'm there, what the hay-day..

Supporting all who support others,

Leave a comment:

• ti2gr
    replied
    I'm all for a micechat meeting at Gay Days this year.

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by ron10036
    Seems like you have a few fans here TDL!
    Some of them are following me from other Disney fan websites!! I can't get rid of them groupies!!! :o

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied
    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    Wow!!
    Seems like you have a few fans here TDL!

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    Wow!!

Leave a comment:

• Labuda
    replied
    Cool! You post really interesting messages and your photo albums are great.
    Plus, his SO is a TOTAL hottie.

Leave a comment:

• WDW1974
    replied
    He also comes bearing TDL gifts and makes a VERY good first impression ... you'll also not find many who know as much about WDW as he does!

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied
    Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I am SO THERE!!!

Leave a comment:

• TDLFAN
    replied
    Originally posted by columnwest
    Glad to know I'm not the only one in Seattle! However, I don't to lose the idea of a Gay Day / Micechat meetup. So I'm gonna start a new thread just for that.
    I am SO THERE!!!

Leave a comment:

• RonNYC
    replied
    Glad to know I'm not the only one in Seattle! However, I don't to lose the idea of a Gay Day / Micechat meetup. So I'm gonna start a new thread just for that.
    Please do. I'll keep my eyes open for it. I'll be there for my second annual Gay Day this year with a group of friends from around the country. It's a good idea to have a MiceChat meet and greet during Gay Day. It'll be cool to meet even more new people and put faces to names from the board!

Leave a comment:

• innerSpaceman
    replied
    I'm the only Disney parks geek (gay or straight) in the whole city of Seattle, so meeting some like minded folks would be loads of fun!
    Dusty? InnerSpaceman? You're the moderators, right? How do we go about setting this up?
    Well, I really don't know what the point of Dusty having a timeshare is if he can't wangle time during Gay Days. And really, what can possibly be the point of it if, after all the public and private hinting I've done, I can't wangle myself an invitation either way?

So, to put it more bluntly, columnwest -- I think Dusty and I are not gonna be in the meet making or match making business for this event; he's not gonna be there during Gay Days, and (sniffle, sniff) I'm not gonna be there at all.

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    replied
    ORDDU: My sisters and I have long hoped for a Witches Day at a Disney Theme Park.

ORWEN: I suppose that would REALLY scare people away.

ORGOCH: Not the witch part. But yer glutton 'n gobblin' ways--along with all her smuttin' 'n sluttin' ways--would sure do it. Just ONCE I'd like ta go ta a theme park with sisters who didn't embarrass the frog legs outta me!!!

Leave a comment:

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
Working...
X