This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Broken Park merchandise

When I was at WDW in June I bought a light up Mickey Ornament. It plugs into the light strand. When I got home I was really excited to try it out so I pulled out some Xmas lights and plugged it in. When I first plugged it in it turned red, white, and blue. I ooohed and aaahed and unplugged it after a minute. The other day when I put up my tree it only lite up red & white. After a bit of it being on the white stopped working. I turned my tree off and left it off for hours and when I turned it back on it wouldn't light at all. I find this extremely disappointing. Of course I have no receipts and I'm pretty sure the packaging is gone too. Is there anything I can do or have any of you had a similar problem? If you're thinking of buying this item I give it a big 0.

Here is a pic.

Re: Broken Park merchandise

I would contact guest services and let them know about the issue. How did you pay for it? You may have a record of the shop, if not the item on your credit card or room bill. Further if this is an item many guests have complained about , it may be a known issue and replacement a fairly easy process. I have never had to have items replaced after getting home, but I know quite a few who have, with relative success.

Comment

Contact guest serivces first to see what they'll do
      I am traveling now.

Comment

I want to tell you 2 things:

1. I aggree, contact GS, see if this is a known prob, then do one of the following:
        a. If yes, then tell them you need either a coupon voucher or a new one for free (one that works!).
        b. If no, then tell them to give you a full refund and a diferent ornament.
        2. NEVER tell a girl in puberty about this, they will bawl for no reason...I know from experience!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
        Jessie is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My fav part in 2 is:
        Buzz: clears throat)
        I just wanted to say you're a bright young woman with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair... er, "hairful" of yarn. It's...uh...woah. (clears throat) I must go!
        Jessie: Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met!
        Buster: (barking)
        Slinky: What's that? Bark, bark? Uh...this fellow says he needs to go out back for a little "private time"!
        Jessie: That critter needs help! (jumps on toy car) Yodle-ay-HEEE-HOOO!!!!!
        Buzz: (wings suddenly pop open)

Also, my fav part in 3 is:
        Jessie: turns on Spanish music)
        Buzz: involenterily starts dancing) I...I don't know what came over me!
        Jessie: goo-goo eyes) Just go with it, Buzz!
        (Then, they start doing the Paso Doble to a Spanish version of "You've Got a Friend in Me". Towards the end of the dance, Woody tosses Jessie a rose to catch in her mouth. It's awesome.)

:meet:Go to the EBHO threads!!! They need YOU!:meet:

Comment

Working...
        X