X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Other] Digital Disney RealAudio

Hi There,

I am trying to find the realaudio files from several "old school" Disney web sites that no longer exist.

Urls in question:
    Removed by Moderator.
    The other web site entitled
    Removed by Moderator.

Any help would be much appreciated. I'm building an archive of disney world audio files. I think that web site: DisneyWorld Channel had ResortTV files from either 1995-1999 era in realaudio/realmedia format. Also if anyone has realaudio/realvideo files from any other old Disney web sites from that era I would be interested. Maybe something could be arranged (trade). Thanks and I would appreciate any help.

Mike

Re: Digital Disney RealAudio

Hey, folks.

MiceChat does not host threads in which there is a possibility of infringement of copyrights. While we are sure it was not the intent of the OP to break any copyright laws, threads like this often lead to folks suggesting sources which are not about making sure that the rights of the owners of such sounds and music are protected. For that reason, as a matter of course, such threads are routinely closed.

The nuts and bolts of our policy are below for reference.

Thanks for your understanding.

From our FAQ:
    What kind of materials can I post?
    There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed. This includes pictures from other websites. If you wish to discuss a picture, post a link to the site's page that the picture is on, and not the picture itself. Always make sure that you credit the original source of information which is not your own. Finally, check the terms of the site you found the information on - they will usually explain what can and can't be shared and how it should be cited.

MiceChat reserves the right to delete content (or credit it for you), that we feel violates general copyright principles. Members are reminded to use the "Report Post" button to alert us to possible copy right infringement.

Please remember that links to sites where files can be downloaded will be removed per our site policy. MiceChat for obvious legal reasons does not condone or allow the posting of sites that have the potential for illegal downloading or copyright infringement. Links or references to other sites that also have forums may also be removed per policy.
    "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
    raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Working...
    X