Announcement

Collapse

Attention New Uber/Lyft Users

If you are planning to use Uber or Lyft anywhere in the US and have not already taken your first ride, you can use the following codes for a free or discounted first ride (amount varies by location). Uber - matthewb96 Lyft - matthewb96
See more
See less

Ideas on how WDW can compete w/ Potter (Star Wars?)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ideas on how WDW can compete w/ Potter (Star Wars?)

An Avatar 4D attraction is expected to replace Terminator 3D, not Spider-Man.

I for one, would be very sad to see Spidey go, no matter how great its replacement will be. I think they should have both Spidey and Transformers.

Comment

Beastly Kingdom would definitely bring a lot of people in. I also think most of the Future World pavilions could be updated. Imagination! (the Imagination Institute tie-in with Eric Idle is no longer relevant. Or good), UoE, WoL, and the Seas, and Test Track definitely need huge changes or replacements. I don't think The Land or SPACE needs to change though. Also a new country with a huge ride, like others have said, would be good. Maybe some new scenes in the Great Movie Ride?

My Twitter! CardfightrHuntr

Comment

Any day now Davy Crockett is going to come back in a big way.
        It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
          Agreed about Disney not needing to 'out-do Potter'... they just need to go back to doing things the RIGHT way and the rest will follow.
          Bingo.
          "With the acquisition of Marvel and now of Lucasfilm,
          Disney may have finally found the grail. You don't need
          imagination or art. All you need is a brand."

- Neil Gabler

"I didn't know the story of baby Jesus could be any better,
          until Thor told it to me."
          -
          Young girl at Disneyland's 2017 Candlelight Ceremony

Comment

Working...
          X