X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] new parade

When start de new parade in WDW

Re: new parade

ORGOCH: What new parade? Ain't been hearin' nothin' 'bout no new parade at the Tragic Kingdom, anyways. You know somethin' the rest of us don't? Now, they went an' got a new parade over at Dizzy Hollyweird Studios. But that ain't nothin' ta write home 'bout. Over at Ping Pong Dizzyland they's got a new parade. An Dizzyland in Californy's gittin' a new parade called "Houndsational". Other 'n them, I don't know of no new parades...

Comment

It already has. Pixar Pals Count Down to Fun at DHS started back on or abouts the 16th of January. There are no other new parades or other reworks of existing parades currently in the line up.

Comment

ORGOCH: Well, that's what I already went an' said--that Dizzy Hollyweird Studios has a new parade that ain't worth writin' home 'bout! It's more like one a them calvacades than a dang parade. Ain't worth talkin' 'bout, if'n ya asks this witch!

Comment

"Tragic Kingdom" needs a new parade. (Just my opinion) Maybe in a few years. But if rumors are true, then an updated Spectromagic or new nighttime altogether will be at the MK/TK for the opening of Fantasyland Forest/Storybook Circus.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyDude12 View Post
            "Tragic Kingdom" needs a new parade. (Just my opinion) Maybe in a few years. But if rumors are true, then an updated Spectromagic or new nighttime altogether will be at the MK/TK for the opening of Fantasyland Forest/Storybook Circus.
            I was at MK on Friday 2/25- and honestly expecting a LOT more out of the parade than just recycled floats and recurring characters.

Any unique parade float ideas? Any unique character ideas? Should they collectively be based on a general 'theme' or perhaps new floats based on particular scenes from films?

I'd love to hear everyone's unique ideas!!

Comment

Good luck getting a new parade. That castle float finale has been in the parade since, geez, at least 20 years!
              -Bill

Comment

Originally posted by Bill View Post
                Good luck getting a new parade. That castle float finale has been in the parade since, geez, at least 20 years!
                That castle float is probably the ugliest float I've seen too. I'm sure it was pretty amazing back in the eighties, but it looks dated now. And the float with Peter Pan, Wendy, Alice, and the Mad Hatter on it should be themed to at least one of them. The float looks out of place with the other floats that are clearly themed to those characters.

Comment

Working...
                X