• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Slimshady
    The Real Slimshady
    • Oct 2008

[Question] Schedule of Parades and Fireworks

I was looking at the WDW website but could not find a daily entertainment schedule like the Disneyland site has. My family and I will be visiting WDW from Feb 18th - Feb 27th and want to make sure we hit the parks on the dates when they have certain entertainment offerings. Can anyone help?
  • almandot
    Shubisha
    • Apr 2005

Re: Schedule of Parades and Fireworks

WDW has traditionally NOT shown anything on their website like Disneyland does except for the 3 o clock parade and Wishes. Nowadays though they have added Dream Along to that mix :P

Walt Disney World Resort

Still no MiSiCi listed though. Long story short though, MiSiCi is at 11, 12:30, and 5:40 EVERY day. Dream along is at 10:35, 11:40, 1:15, 2:15, 4:15, 5:15 EVERY day

CDCT is at 3. MSEP varies depending on the day of the week. It'll either be at 7, 8, 9, 10, or 11 with the later times being a second performance. It is dark some days.

Wishes will be an hour after the first MSEP if it's showing.

Jammin Jungle is at 3:45 EVERY day

Countdown to Fun is at 3, I suggest getting there several hours in advance for this high budget spectacular.

Fantasmic's the one you're gonna have to scan through the calendars and figure out when it's showing.

Comment

• Slimshady
      The Real Slimshady
      • Oct 2008

Re: Schedule of Parades and Fireworks

Thanks. So you are saying that WDW has entertainment running daily, unlike DLR where it varies for weekends, holidays and summers? Is Illuminations running daily?

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
      Working...
      X