Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Do I resemble Tink, Alice, or Wendy?

I'm auditioning next month for character and I'm in the height range for those 3 characters..so, do I have any similarities?

thank you!!

souping.jpg picture by ammiemax - Photobucket

155865_1482661872885_1423997960_31087994_674659_n. jpg picture by ammiemax - Photobucket

Photoon2011-02-14at1719.jpg picture by ammiemax - Photobucket

Re: Do I resemble Tink, Alice, or Wendy?

Wendy for sure
    sigpic

Comment

Not the best pictures to tell, but then again you said you were in the height range so I'd agree with the above.
      Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

You are who ever disney thinks you look like. I got a Wendy vibe from you, but i've seen Disney do some real crazy casting and if you make it could end up being Mulan for all we know.

Comment

Wendy.

Comment

You have the big eyes, little nose of many Disney characters. Lucky you!

Comment

with the right make up and wig, you could be any of them.
              Hidden Mickey - Tower of Terror

Hidden Mickey's here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup...7623565921220/
              Check out my Wal't Apartment tour here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/whatzup/sets/72157625183415995/

Comment

So do you guys think I have a chance? Should I go to the audition or not?

Comment

We don't know enough about you to make an informed decision. A friend of ours is Mickey and has been Tinkerbell and others. She is a pretty good dancer and is absolutely charming and energetic. I once saw her (not knowing it was her) in Mickey Mouse's house and thought, "That is one of the best characters I've ever seen!" We were in the back of the line. When she recognized us she/Mickey ran up to her human helper who said, "Uh, Mickey says he knows you."

The opinions of strangers who have seen a profile of part of your face are unimportant unless you lack confidence. It will also depend on the competition. Eric Clapton wouldn't get a gig if he were competing against Jimi Hendrix.

Because Disney fans are nice, I expect others to chime in, "SURE YOU HAVE A CHANCE! GO FOR IT!" But asking strangers those questions in post #8 ["So do you guys think I have a chance? Should I go to the audition or not?"] was just a tad pathetic. Sorry. What would Wendy, Tink or Alice do?! Your goal shouldn't just be to become a character, but to be the best one at Disneyland!

Yes (sigh), you have a chance, stranger. Go for it!

Study Jon Heder's character in "Blades of Glory" for inspiration. See The Fighter, rent Rocky, Rudy, Legally Blonde, Flashdance, Showgirls and Stayin' Alive. Become Wendy, then report back with the good news!

Wait, I just noticed that you are on the WDW (and not the S. Cal. Disneyland) thread. That might improve your odds.
                  Last edited by jcruise86; 02-21-2011, 12:38 PM.

Comment

One of my friends looks 100% like Snow White... and entertainment put her as Belle for STWB. In other words, no one really know for sure what Disney will do =/
                    I have worked:
                    T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
                    Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
                    Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

Out of those three, I'd say Wendy would be my first thought as well.

Comment

Working...
                      X