Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Like The Pixie Hollow Fairies That Have Just Moved To EPCOT?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Like The Pixie Hollow Fairies That Have Just Moved To EPCOT?

Wow! I'm suprised at how many people actually agree with me on putting the fairies in HS. I'm usually the bringer of controversy. I guess it is a good idea. Wish people at Disney would use their common sense and put the fairies in a place that works thematically.

Comment

I don't mind them being there. They can chill by all the pretty flowers.

AND Ride Warrior gets award for BEST POLE EVER! I DO want to ask one of them out. HA!
      DJ JARVICIOUS
      Salt Lake City, UT
      Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
      www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
      www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
      Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

double post... my bad.
        DJ JARVICIOUS
        Salt Lake City, UT
        Electro | Hip-Hop | Top 40 | Funky
        www.Facebook.com/DJJarvicious
        www.SoundCloud.com/DJJarvicious
        Instagram / Twitter: @DJJARVICIOUS

Comment

Originally posted by 10/6 View Post
          I don't mind them being there. They can chill by all the pretty flowers.

AND Ride Warrior gets award for BEST POLE EVER! I DO want to ask one of them out. HA!
          Wow! What a complement!! I accept the award!

Pixie dust and fragrant flowers are a magical cobination that colors the world beautiful. The fairies get a temporary pass to be in the flower festival area, as long as they are separated from the Future World/World Showcase major attractions. - for a temporary period.

Originally posted by 10/6 View Post
          double post... my bad.
          That's ok. We'll go on a double date with two of the gorgeous homeless fairies.
          To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

The History of Fairies
            "Once known as pagan gods and goddesses, the tradition to worship these little beings spread to France, Germany, and the British Isles."

so i guess they could actually work them into the Germany or France pavilion

Comment

Remove all of them except tink and add her with wendy and pan over by PoTC rest rooms. (I have hatred problems with the recent fairy movies being cheap money grabs)
              I have worked:
              T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
              Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
              Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

I completely agree, if some of the classic characters don't get their own meeting place why do these soon to be forgotten fairy's (minus tink obviously) deserve one. this can work for the flower and garden festival but after that they should find a new home. if they absolutely had to stay for longer, the only places they could possibly work would be uk or canada because of the gardens.

Comment

Refurbish the old Skyway building into a new Pixie Hollow meet and greet. Simple as that.
                  M-I-C-K-E-Y P-R-I-M-E
                  sigpic
                  Flickr

Comment

youd only be wasting perfectly good MK real estate there. ide prefer the whole no pixie hollow meet and greet concept. their fairies, they live outside, their hardy, let them survive and run free in the great outdoors of the park to meet people, theyl be ok

Comment

I know I'm not the target demographic, but the whole fairies thing just feels forced. Same thing with Duffy. Nothing organic about it - just Disney trying to create a demand that isn't really there. Remember back when Davy Crockett first debuted, and every kid in the country just HAD to have a coonskin cap? That was organic growth of a product! Today it all seems to be about inventing demand where it hasn't existed before.

Comment

I think they should have kept the pixie hollow area of the fantasyland expansion but i am perfectly happy if they stay in the garden area of epcot!
                        BGood! It's not just my motto its my name!

Comment

Working...
                        X