X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Cast Members' Discounts

Hi,

I'm a french cast member from Disneyland Paris planning to enjoy WDW between March 25th and April 10th.
    In order to get the best experience ever, I'd like to know which discounts cast members can benefit from. I mean in shops, restaurants, etc.

And are there any other advantages ?
    Thanx for your answers...

Julien

Re: Cast Members' Discounts

Nobody knows ? Or no Cast Member in here ?! o_O

Comment

Anything that isn't quick service food is fair game, any merchandise that is made by Disney.
      I have worked:
      T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
      Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
      Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

I heard the discount rate was depending on your hire date in the company. You confirm ? 25% or even 35%...

Comment

It is 20% or 35% depending on your years of service, but I am not sure anymore how French CM's benefits transfer over or not. I know that as a DL CM I was able to get into DLP free and get 50% off the DLP hotels, but that was years ago.
          Please consider the environment before printing useless emails

Comment

Originally posted by SpectroMan View Post
            I know that as a DL CM I was able to get into DLP free and get 50% off the DLP hotels, but that was years ago.
            Still available ! And 25% on Merchandise or Food.

Comment

Check with the cast intranet (The HUB) and you will be able to see what discounts are available to cast members.

Comment

Originally posted by ti2gr View Post
                Check with the cast intranet (The HUB) and you will be able to see what discounts are available to cast members.
                The thing is that The Hub is only dedicated to US cast members ! I work in Disneyland Paris in France...
                That's why I'm asking here actually !

Comment

So email or call cast services, they will know all of the information for sure.
                  I have worked:
                  T-Land Attractions - Speedway, Space Mountain, Training Facilitator May 08- April 09
                  Fantasyland Attractions - Teacups, Winnie the Pooh, Snow White's Scary Adventures April 09- May09
                  Icon Attractions (studios) - Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular, Fantasmic May10- Aug10

Have lived in Chatham and Patterson.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X