Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Some HDR Shots from WDW (& a couple from the Bahamas)!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Pictures] Some HDR Shots from WDW (& a couple from the Bahamas)!

Hey all!

I was going through some shots I took from around the Magic Kingdom during my 2008 College Program and realized I had meant to make HDR images from a few of them. I was never able to make all that great of images, but I tried again this week and while the shots probably aren't the most professional (I kinda just taught myself through trial and error), I still think they look cool, so I thought I'd post 'em. Hope you like them!

Castle at Twilight

Castle in Daylight

The Swiss Family Treehouse

The Liberty Belle (My personal favorite of the HDR shots!)

and I have just a couple shots from my cruise vacation to the Bahamas!

City of Nassau

The Carnival Sensation (It was berthed next to our ship at port)

BTW: I've been trying to resize the pics, but I can't seem to figure it out!
    In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Re: Some HDR Shots from WDW (& a couple from the Bahamas)!

looks sweet what type of camera did you use?
    These are some of my favorite TRs I have posted

DL 55th BDAY trip report
    My company had a special night at the park
    WdW trip report with WWoHP
    NYE 2011 trip report
    Mice Chat 7th anniversary
    Leap year 24 hour report
    New DCA trip report
    NYE 2012
    HKDL trip report

Comment

That twilight pic is about the coolest thing I've ever seen. Any chance for a high-res posting somewhere?
      *I am an employee of The Walt Disney Company*
      *All words above are my own and do not represent TWDC, nor do I speak on their behalf*
      *All words above conform to the Social Media policy distributed to employees; no confidential information is divulged*

Comment

Originally posted by biggsworth View Post
        looks sweet what type of camera did you use?
        I'm using just a Canon Rebel XT, nothing special. It does take nice photos though.
        In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of fate.

DoppelV

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X