This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Florida Residency passes

Hey guys I know there may be a thread on this but I couldn't find it...What are the types of Florida Residency passes for WDW and how much is cost? Do they offer ones with Golf packages included? If so is that unlimited??? I just found out I'm third on the waiting list to get my transfer down to Orlando so I should be there by the end of the summer YIPPEE!!!
    The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
    -George S. Patton

Re: Florida Residency passes

These are the Florida Resident AP rates (these prices all include applicable taxes):

Premium AP (all 4 theme parks, plus the water parks, DisneyQuest, Wide World of Sports - except separate hard ticket events & the Oak Trail Golf Course): $531.44

Annual Pass (all 4 theme parks): $403.64

Seasonal Pass (all 4 theme parks - blackout dates apply, parking NOT included): $275.84

Weekday Select Pass (all 4 theme parks - weekdays only, blackout dates apply, parking NOT included): $185.31

EPCOT After 4 Pass (only valid at EPCOT after 4pm, parking NOT included): $156.36

All this info comes directly from WDW's website.

Comment

Re: Florida Residency passes

sorry for some odd reason it wasn't allowing me to pull up their website from work, my phone, nor my home cpu...

thanks for the help...
      The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
      -George S. Patton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X