Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Splash mountain model

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Splash mountain model

High a couple of weeks ago i decided to make a splash mountain model but unfourtunatley i have only been to disney world once and been on it twice. So i am not too sure about the whole ride layout, features and any other parts to it so i would love some help. if you have any pics, vids, maps or just anything it would be greatly appreciated. please send stuff to washdisher@yahoo.com. once again thanks.

Re: Splash mountain model

Originally posted by washdisher View Post
    High a couple of weeks ago
    Nice...
    He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
    follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
    DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

Have you taken a look at any of the imagineering books on the market? I know that there is one for each of the parks - they may have the layout for the whole ride - I can't remember. You can usually find them in the travel section (?) of Borders or Barnes and Noble. Good luck

Comment

You can find a decent floor plan of the attraction here. Enfilm is my standard for these types of projects and he/she has done a lot of attractions at several parks.
        It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
        sigpic

Comment

So you got the idea when you were high? Most people just get hungry
          "If you can dream it, you can do it" - Walt Disney

Comment

Thanks for mentioning my drawings. That blueprint of splash is OK but my plans for the splash in Disneyland are much more accurate. I've just redone them from scratch HereCA splash mt 1st fl | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by DreamsofColor View Post
              So you got the idea when you were high? Most people just get hungry
              I don't know about you, but that's when I used to get most of my best ideas.
              It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by washdisher View Post
                High a couple of weeks ago i decided to make a splash mountain model
                pretty sure this is how the internet came about...getting high, please let us know how far you get with this project.
                The test of success is not what you do when you are on top. Success is how high you bounce when you hit bottom.
                -George S. Patton

Comment

I am sure this is a misspelling and that it does not mean what I think it means.

Timekeeper
                  sigpicNow the Tower of Sauron has fallen
                  Also, this picture and my Avatar was taken with a Nintendo DSi System and Nyko Magnification Lens & Case for DSi.

Comment

Thanks for all your post. i have set up a blog if you want to follow my progress. i have not done much yet but i have worked out the configuration of the ride that is not iside. my blog is www.splashmountainmodel.blogspot.com

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X