Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Beauty and the Beast Castle in FL now visible

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Beauty and the Beast Castle in FL now visible

You can now see the B&B castle in the Fantasyland expansion

some photos here
    Beast’s Castle rises in Fantasyland at Disney’s Magic Kingdom - Orlando Attractions Magazine

I think it's pretty exciting to see some of these major visual elements come to life!

EDITORS NOTE:
    Photos added

The Beast's Castle is now visible on top of the building which will house the restaurant.

(updated 4/11/2011)

Additional discussion on MiceChat's WDW Fantasyland Project Tracker thread

Last edited by Dustysage; 04-13-2011, 10:30 AM. Reason: Photos Added

Re: Beauty and the Beast Castle in FL now visible

Love it. Nice to see Florida getting the sort of details that are usually saved for Disneyland or Tokyo.

Very nice!
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

We are talking about it, in that Fantasyland expansion thread that's stickyed to the top of this here board. It's got pictures and everything.
      It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
      sigpic

Comment

Very Very cool! I can't wait to see how it looks behind the hill/trees, etc. Ahh! Just reminds you how much potential this Fantasy Forest theme has!
        Matt!

Comment

Looks cool but kind of reminds me of that castle in that fake Chinese Disneyland.

Comment

I think the Fantasyland expansion is going to catch a lot of people off guard. It is much larger and more detailed than a lot of folks expect out of WDW. We are hearing very positive things about the restaurant design and area theming. It is so refreshing to have something positive to talk about at the Magic Kingdom. Can't wait to see it all in action!
            MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
            Save

Comment

Our own Orlando Parkhopper has pictures too: http://micechat.com/forums/blogs/orl...tion-more.html
              -Monorail Man

Comment

Originally posted by lily23
                Yowza! I can't believe no one's talking about this either. It looks beautiful! That's getting me pumped up for the new expansion!!!

(And I have noticed that it's been particularly quiet around here. Where'd everybody go?)
                They're busy arguing about the value of the new hitch-hiking ghosts in Haunted Mansion on another thread.

Seriously, that film shows off the tremendous detail they're putting into this project. I played the other films this one links to and they show more views of the construction - from overhead. I knew this was going to be big but when you see the size of the area it encompasses from overhead, you realize just how big a change this will be. The old Toon Town is only a fraction of the piece of property they're using to do this. Now, I'm getting psyched for this.

Comment

Disney put it on their blog tonight

plus teased of some more pictures later in the week.. sweeeet

Comment

When I first saw the pics this weekend I thought they were a mockup added to existing pictures. Can't wait till the facade work starts going up on Little Mermaid and Story Book Circus.

Has anyone seem this in person that can comment on the scale? Hard to tell with all the flat dirt around.

Comment

Fantasyland Expansion: Awesome Beauty amd the Beast Castle Under Construction

http://paul.chadkin.com/blog/wp-cont...1/04/fle-2.png

Be Our Guest! Be Our Guest! These Cool Castle Pictures Are The Best!

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lj...hsz6o1_500.png

This palace is going to be a blast to explore, not to mention scarfing down some delicious grunts at the royal banquet. I hope to meet a certain gorgeous princess that just happens to ring my Belle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpEpUBnfdKg

http://thispiggy.com/images/11Disney...D8F9/belle.jpg

http://blog.shopwiki.com/belle.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://img2.timeinc.net/ew/dynamic/imgs/100802/beauty-and-the-beast_320x.jpg

http://www.historiann.com/wp-content...9/05/belle.jpg
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

Re: Fantasyland Expansion: Awesome Beauty amd the Beast Castle Under Construction

Little Town full of Little People...waking up to say.....This looks freaking Cool
                        Happy Halloween!!!

Comment

Re: Fantasyland Expansion: Awesome Beauty amd the Beast Castle Under Construction

Up already? Wow, that's fast! How tall is it? Impression wise?

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
                            We are talking about it, in that Fantasyland expansion thread that's stickyed to the top of this here board. It's got pictures and everything.
                            You know what it is? That thread is always there, I don't even notice it. "Beauty and the Beast Castle now visible!" Now that caught my attention!

Comment

It's a model - it reminds me more of STorybookland than anything else.
                              Kevin Yee
                              MiceAge Columnist

I am the author of several Disney books:
                              Jason's Disneyland Almanac - a daily history of Disneyland
                              Walt Disney World Hidden History - tributes, homages, and ride remnants at WDW
                              Your Day at the Magic Kingdom
                              Mouse Trap
                              Tokyo Disney Made Easy
                              101 Things You Never Knew About Disneyland
                              Magic Quizdom (The Disneyland Trivia Book)

“The press [should be] a watchdog. Not an attack dog. Not a lapdog. A watchdog. Now, a watchdog can't be right all the time. He doesn't bark only when he sees or smells something that's dangerous. A good watchdog barks at things that are suspicious.” – Dan Rather

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X