This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Star Tours 2 - short review

Finally got my WDW AP.... I have a Universal and SeaWorld AP already. Went to DHS this past Friday night, and I went on Star Tours 2.

I wanted to give a brief review.

1. I love how it is no longer a "hot set" when you enter the attraction.
    2. The additions to eh queue are amazing! Just fantastic
    3. The 3-D was simply stunning
    4. The C-3PO animatronic was awesome
    5. The attraction was fun, and I got off with the feeling of "I want to ride that again" which i haven't had since I was a kid at Disneyland when I rode the original.

All around I give this four out of five stars. It's no Forbidden Journey, but it is a really fun ride!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Star Tours 2 - short review

I agree, Eric. Multiple, rotating storylines are one of the waves of the future in theme park rides, and will be copied a lot. The new ST set a great template for that.

By the way, I finally got a chance to ride Forbidden Journey (four times) on my recent Orlando trip, and I agree it's a great ride. Non-stop fun, and a great queue. You have to admit it owes some debt to Disney's Soarin', though; the influence is clearly there.

Comment

I agree. I look forward to more and more theme park attractions being repeatable like this one. I know I can't wait to go on Star Tours II again just so I can try to see every variation.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Do you have pictures of the exterior and queue? I'm curious to see the new changes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X