Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone that hates Primeval Whirl, POST HERE!!!!!!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Review] Anyone that hates Primeval Whirl, POST HERE!!!!!!

That ride sucks!!!
    Trips to WDW / DLR

Wilderness Lodge - 2 times
    Beach Club - 3 times
    Boardwalk - 2 times
    Caribbean Beach - 1 time
    Grand Floridian - 1 time
    Disneyland Hotel - 1 time
    Pop Century - 3 times
    DTD Holiday Inn Express - April 1st - April 5th

Re: Anyone that hates Primeval Whirl, POST HERE!!!!!!

I love the ride but the theming sucks.
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Comment

I hate the theming AND The ride. First, they have access to some of the greatest artists available and make them approximate the work of the cheapest, then they create a ride in which, at every point you feel like you're about to get going the ride lurches to a stop and the safety slams you in the stomach.

You could get the same experience by going to a carnival and paying a carney to punch you in the gut.

Comment

Originally posted by clockworkmonkey View Post
        I hate the theming AND The ride. First, they have access to some of the greatest artists available and make them approximate the work of the cheapest, then they create a ride in which, at every point you feel like you're about to get going the ride lurches to a stop and the safety slams you in the stomach.

You could get the same experience by going to a carnival and paying a carney to punch you in the gut.
        THANK YOU!!! Someone that finally agree's with me...
        Trips to WDW / DLR

Beach Club - 3 times
        Boardwalk - 2 times
        Caribbean Beach - 1 time
        Grand Floridian - 1 time
        Pop Century - 3 times

Comment

Hate it. Ugly, painful to ride, not even worthy of Six Flags

Comment

We love Primevil Whirl!!! Just look how much we are laughing in the video below. It may not be the best ride ever, but that doesn't mean it's not fun.

YouTube - ‪Disney's Animal Kingdom 2006‬‏

(Clip from our DAK video taken in 2006)

Comment

I think the cast members for this attraction have it worst. Considering that two of them were killed while on duty operating this attraction, I would be just as terrified to be in their position.

Comment

I think the ride is nice, but I think the whole theme of the land it horrifying. Horrifying as in it sucks so much is scares me.
                DisneyTwins
                Since May 2003

Comment

They have something like this at Coney Island. That's not a compliment. I know that's sort of the theme they are going for with this slapdash disaster of a mini-land, but it's really not my cup of tea. You can get cheap carnival thrills anywhere, the whole point of Disney theme parks is that they are above this sort of thing. If a five star restaurant started serving food reminiscent of the decade old hotdogs you can find at your local 7-11 as a novelty special, I doubt it would go over very well.
                  It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
                  sigpic

Comment

The ride is painful in soooo many different ways!
                    WDW...See you in August!

Comment

Originally posted by Dapper Dan View Post
                      They have something like this at Coney Island. That's not a compliment. I know that's sort of the theme they are going for with this slapdash disaster of a mini-land, but it's really not my cup of tea. You can get cheap carnival thrills anywhere, the whole point of Disney theme parks is that they are above this sort of thing. If a five star restaurant started serving food reminiscent of the decade old hotdogs you can find at your local 7-11 as a novelty special, I doubt it would go over very well.
                      The theme didn't annoy me at first...until they kept duplicating the carnival concept in the other Disney parks...mainly in Disney's California Adventure. I feel bad for all the tourists who came by car and probably stop at a million places like Dinorama prior to arrival.

Even worse is the fact this is one of three lands in DAK that actually has stuff to do...and scary enough...the most rides. This is why they desperately need to add more lands and attractions to DAK now, so that the presence of this land can seem less mortifying and not stand out so much.

Comment

At least Disney World didn't have the ugly Mulholland Madness for ten years

Comment

I think mulholland Madness is much prettier. But the ride on this one is much better with the spinning vehicles.
                          DisneyTwins
                          Since May 2003

Comment

Are you all aware that the ride is closed--until September, since an employee sadly lost his life on the machine? Who knows what the future will bring for it.

Peace,
                            Roo
                            husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Comment

It killed someone that was working on it!!! That is another bad thing.
                              Trips to WDW / DLR

Beach Club - 3 times
                              Boardwalk - 2 times
                              Caribbean Beach - 1 time
                              Grand Floridian - 1 time
                              Pop Century - 3 times

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse