This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Idea] Danville

Who here thinks they should put Danville in DHS with Phineas and Ferbs coolest coaster ever??? It looked really cool.
    Trips to WDW / DLR

Wilderness Lodge - 2 times
    Beach Club - 3 times
    Boardwalk - 2 times
    Caribbean Beach - 1 time
    Grand Floridian - 1 time
    Disneyland Hotel - 1 time
    Pop Century - 3 times
    DTD Holiday Inn Express - April 1st - April 5th

Re: Danville

Best idea ever!!!! I love Phineas and Ferb and I am well over the age of their target audience. They really remind me of the great TV shows I had growing up. I can't wait to see them when I visit in Sept!
    "If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?

Comment

No. By the time it is designed, built and opened the entire franchise will be disappearing into TV oblivion. The same phenomenon occurred with Kim Possible

Comment

I don't know what Danville is, so I'm just going to assume it's a land about me featuring attractions that I choose. If that's true, I'm all for it!
        It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
        sigpic

Comment

I have no clue what you folks are talking about Danville sounds like an amateur's version of Six Flags.
          I mean the title sounds like some random guy came up with a park and just slapped "Danville" on it.
          Do you mean make a toontown except with Phinneas and Ferb?
          DisneyTwins
          Since May 2003

Comment

I'm guessing that Danville is the name of the town Phinneas and Ferb live in, and No I don't think a theme park section is a good idea. It's popularity will fade and the characters will be soon forgotten.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by PerrySimon View Post
              Who here thinks they should put Danville in DHS with Phineas and Ferbs coolest coaster ever??? It looked really cool.
              Perry Simon are you a little young to be designing amusement park rides?

For everyone else:

Yes, Danville is the city Phineas and Ferb live in and with there first adventure they built the Best Roller-coaster ever! They also re-made the episode as a musical.
              Plague Of Vampires | A Novel by Eric and Elizabeth Gerds:

Buy Now at Amazon

Comment

Nope. Like many above this post, Phineas and Ferb will be gone in a few years. It's already in it's third season, and for cartoons only a few years ago that was the limit. 65 episodes and the series is over. They've obviously changed that number, but still. it hasn't got that much time left, and it's one of those television shows where when it ends, it's popularity will be completely gone.

Maybe if it was a quick overlay of the streets of america, then maybe cause anything is better than that empty area, but it would only work as a star wars weekend type deal. A bunch of Phineas and Ferb stuff tossed around and then taken down maybe a few months later.

Comment

Don't really like that idea... The show is getting to it's last moments of fame and a land is very much not needed at any park. At the moment DHS needs to stick with the sound stages they have in mind. The muppets, Pixar, and star wars. Anything else will not make any sense. Disney should really go away from making attractions based on TV shows because once there fame is gone there is really nothing left for them. For example, at DHS there was a show based on Doug. Well that's well gone and now is home to sounds dangerous which Is not a very good show. American idol experience is already becoming bland and to me is a waste on it's own.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X