This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] New Cars meet and greet

I just saw pictures of the new Cars meet and greet and honestly I'm upset with the result. When it closed down for the refurb I thought it was just going to touch up the original Lugi's garage area which was nice and help push the cars 2 movie a little. Now however they have gone away from this nicely themed backdrop and created this bright flashy red....box in the middle of the streets of America. Bad show and the wrong move in my opinion. What does everyone else think of this?

Re: New Cars meet and greet

Originally posted by goofy donald View Post
    I just saw pictures of the new Cars meet and greet and honestly I'm upset with the result. When it closed down for the refurb I thought it was just going to touch up the original Lugi's garage area which was nice and help push the cars 2 movie a little. Now however they have gone away from this nicely themed backdrop and created this bright flashy red....box in the middle of the streets of America. Bad show and the wrong move in my opinion. What does everyone else think of this?
    I'm wondering why these new foreign car characters and McQueen aren't zipping around EPCOT,

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X