Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Disney characters always remain in character, even when they are presented with...

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Disney characters always remain in character, even when they are presented with...

No idea if this has been posted but Disney maybe loosing money on autograph books =)~

The actor playing Flynn, mmm =)

Re: Disney characters always remain in character, even when they are presented with..

That's awesome. I want one of those (as in Flynn) in my castle.

Comment

Re: Disney characters always remain in character, even when they are presented with..

Lol there prolly thinking in their mind *this is some legal document thats im about to sign away everything i own"

jk hahahahah
      sigpic

Comment

I bet they don't sign many of those! HA!

Comment

Could u post a link please!

Comment

Ok that was seriously cute.

And the guy playing Flynn... YES PLEASE! :evil:

Comment

That was awesome! You see- even the walk-around (or m&g in this case) are better at Disney Theme Parks than all of those other parks! (I once saw Wonder Woman pick a wedgie out, RIGHT IN PLAIN VIEW of everyone, "on stage"!!! ... this was a couple years ago at Magic Mountain, fwiw)

Comment

You ladies can have Flynn, I'll take Rapunzel
                Marquis d'Bod of the RCMC... always and forever

Comment

what app are you using? lol i wanna try this

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch626626 View Post
                    I bet they don't sign many of those! HA!
                    I'm doing when I go to Disneyland and the D23 Expo in August.

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
                    Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
                    :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

x
                      Last edited by ilovemegs; 07-13-2011, 08:14 PM.

Comment

That's my friend in the video (the one with the iPad).
                        Many as a kid (1986-1998)Aug 98- Port OrleansMarch 03- Jr Band Trip (offsite)Aug 03- Port OrleansJan 12-Aug 5, 05- CP (CS)Jan 1-5, 06- AS Sports (Solo Trip)May 24, 06 to Jan 5, 07- CP (CS)Jan 31-Feb 3, 07- offsite (solo trip)March 1-3, 2007- Dad + Me (offsite)May 16-Aug 10, 07- CP (CS)Aug 10-12, 07- GF/P&PMay 21-Aug 15, 08- CP (PC)Aug 15-18, 08- AKLMarch 25-29, 09 (off-site)Aug 10, 09-Jan 2, 10- CP (CS)Jan 3-May 14, 2010- CP (CS)Feb 12-16, 2012: DCL DreamOct 20-27, 2012: DCL Fantasy (East)Sept 8-12, 2013: DCL DreamJan 20-24, 2014: DCL MagicFeb 17/18, 2015 AS Music

Jan 12- Aug 5, 2005- Fantasyland Merchandise
                        May 24, 2006 to Jan 5, 2007- Character Attendant
                        May 16- Aug 10, 2007- Epcot WS Custodial/Seasonal CA
                        May 21- July 5, 2008: Casey's (QSFB); July 6-Aug 15, 2008: character attendant
                        Aug 10, 2009-Jan 2, 2010: Toy Story Mania
                        Jan 3-May 14, 2010: Great Movie Ride
                        May 16, 2010~ Fulltime

Comment

Originally posted by dland_lover View Post
                          That was awesome! You see- even the walk-around (or m&g in this case) are better at Disney Theme Parks than all of those other parks! (I once saw Wonder Woman pick a wedgie out, RIGHT IN PLAIN VIEW of everyone, "on stage"!!! ... this was a couple years ago at Magic Mountain, fwiw)
                          The Sesame Street characters at Busch Gardens Tampa are really great. I got so excited when I first saw Cookie Monster (my favorite since I was 3 or 4) I made a beeline to him and went "COOKIE!" and he practically tackle-hugged me. It was just bliss to finally meet my cookie hero after 30+ years. I did pretty much the same thing when I met Grover on a different day. I started going off about an old Sesame Street book starring Grover my mom would read to me called "There's a Monster at the End of This Book" and how it was my favorite as a kid and apparently whoever was playing Grover knew what I was talking about because they got all excited. It was awesome.

Comment

In an attempt to take a picture of me and my gf with pocohontas my mom hit the power camera on my gf's camera and when I told her she hit the power button, pocohontas replied with "what's that?"
                            Just joined! Can't believe I haven't joined sooner.

"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." -Walt Disney

Comment

THIS is why disney is magical "ok! I want one of these in the castle!!" so cute!!!! kudos to them for staying in character!
                              "Disneyland is a show."
                              -Walt Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X