This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Pleasure Island Music

I'm trying to find the music they play over the music loop on Pleasure Island. Can anyone help?
    DisneyTwins
    Since May 2003

Re: Pleasure Island Music

turn on your local "dance" radio station. Kiss FM for example.

Comment

Pretty much your standard top 40 hits.

Comment

I'm pretty sure it isn't club music. It's a loop of 80s and 90s music. I'm sure the Knack isn't in the top 40.
        DisneyTwins
        Since May 2003

Comment

A friendly reminder:

If you are going to share sources of music, they must be legitimate sources like iTunes, Amazon, etc. Our rules are below, and your respecting those rules will allow this thread to remain open, and unedited, so the OP might best find the music they are looking for, without breaking our rules. We do not allow discussions about downloading from unauthorized sources.

Thanks for your help!

From our FAQ:
          What kind of materials can I post?
          There will be times when you want to share something you found on the Internet with your fellow MiceChatters. Sharing is indeed caring. But, please be careful - there may be hurdles for you to jump. When you post information, an image, video or audio file from another source, make sure you are not posting content that is copyrighted. Such materials being shared and distributed without the consent of the person who owns the copyrights to the item in question is not allowed.
          "Not Carnegie, Vanderbilt, and Astor together could have
          raised money enough to buy a quarter share in my little dog."

� Ernest Thompson Seton

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X