This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Sit on Main Street USA with me

So here is a simple video of Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom for all you WDW addicts. Listen to the background music, the train, the crowds... I hope you enjoy.

Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Sit on Main Street USA with me

Thats a pretty funny and good video
    I find the bit at 2:56 funny with the way the women is looking, It seems like she knew you was recording and finding where u were lol
    Here come's the bride.
    As long as we live.
    Till death do us part.
    You may kiss the bride.

Comment

I love videos like this. I wish it was longer!! (TWSS)

I look forward to more!
      DisneyTwins
      Since May 2003

Comment

glad you liked it. I will try to get more and longer

Comment

Thanks for posting this - It's one of my favorite views in the park. I find the music on Main Street more than a little infectious - love it when they play instrumental versions of some of the songs from Hello Dolly.

Comment

They really should replace that pink concrete with some brickwork. It would help make the area look more authentic while still keeping the photo-friendly color.
            It bothers me when people selectively edit quotes to support whatever point they are trying to prove.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KingEric View Post
              So here is a simple video of Main Street USA at the Magic Kingdom for all you WDW addicts. Listen to the background music, the train, the crowds... I hope you enjoy.

Are you recording this in HD??? Would be interested in more of these types of videos... I do quite a few of these also on mousebits site myself......under same name puntagordabob

Comment

Originally posted by puntagordabob View Post
                Are you recording this in HD??? Would be interested in more of these types of videos... I do quite a few of these also on mousebits site myself......under same name puntagordabob
                No HD, this is just my flip cam. It is easy to take with me where ever I go.

Comment

So many people, so little fashion sense... and so many waddle jauntily along.

I find it quite amusing how still to this day, people will walk by and look at a camera as if they've never seen one. Then again, not everyone is trained to look without looking.

Comment

No HD, this is just my flip cam. It is easy to take with me where ever I go.
                    Flip cams are HD.

Technically you are shooting video of Town Square not Main St.
                    Last edited by wdwprince; 07-27-2011, 06:44 PM.
                    http://twitter.com/wdwprince

http://youtube.com/wdwprince

Comment

Originally posted by wdwprince View Post
                      Flip cams are HD.

Technically you are shooting video of Town Square not Main St.
                      My Flip cam isn't HD.

And yes it is Town Square, but for most people they consider it Main Street. Though if we are getting hyper technical, I am sitting on the Shoe Shine Seat under the Train Station... so I am not really in Town Square.

Comment

My Flip cam isn't HD.

And yes it is Town Square, but for most people they consider it Main Street. Though if we are getting hyper technical, I am sitting on the Shoe Shine Seat under the Train Station... so I am not really in Town Square.
                        The train station is in Town Square so not matter where you are in it, you are indeed in Town Square.

When did you buy your Flip Cam. As far as I know they have always been HD which was the selling point. I bought one last year and it is HD. RIP Flip!

Comment

The train station is in Town Square so not matter where you are in it, you are indeed in Town Square.

When did you buy your Flip Cam. As far as I know they have always been HD which was the selling point. I bought one last year and it is HD. RIP Flip!
                          I bought mine in 2008. It has been an amazing cam. It survived for 3 weeks in the rain and mud, it survived Rip Saw Falls, Popeye's, Jurassic Park, Canoeing, Kayaking, Splash Mountain and so much more, and it keeps on rocking.

Comment

I bought mine in 2008. It has been an amazing cam. It survived for 3 weeks in the rain and mud, it survived Rip Saw Falls, Popeye's, Jurassic Park, Canoeing, Kayaking, Splash Mountain and so much more, and it keeps on rocking.
                            I guess you bought the water proof housing too. I bought it for the water parks. I've made some really good videos in Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach with it. Ive posted them on blog. Lastest on is in Shark Reef. If you want to see, wdwprince

Comment

I guess you bought the water proof housing too. I bought it for the water parks. I've made some really good videos in Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach with it. Ive posted them on blog. Lastest on is in Shark Reef. If you want to see, wdwprince

All without the waterproof housing! lo

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X