Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rock 'N' Roller Coaster anniversary: What is your most memoriable ride?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Fun] Rock 'N' Roller Coaster anniversary: What is your most memoriable ride?

So today my Facebook revealed a little fact. Today is the 12th anniversary of Rock 'N' Roller Coaster. This is one of my favorite coasters in the parks, and the first launched coaster I ever rode, and I love the band Aerosmith, so I'm curious if anyone has some funny ride photos or stories to share about this awesome ride?

Re: Rock 'N' Roller Coaster anniversary: What is your most memoriable ride?

The first time we went, we had NO idea it was a launch ride. We were just sitting there, wondering why the ride hadn't started yet, and all of a sudden we were screaming our heads off! Ever since, we try really hard to make sure people we bring don't see the car take off so they can experience that unexpected thrill like we did.

Has it really only been twelve years? Seems like longer

Comment

Originally posted by lily23 View Post
      Ever since, we try really hard to make sure people we bring don't see the car take off so they can experience that unexpected thrill like we did.
      Just asking...how do you manage that? Last time my wife and I were at DHS, we probably saw 10-15 launches while standing in line. Do you blindfold them?

Comment

Sometimes the wait is not so bad. Also you can distract with conservation. I know for sure we didn't see it on our first ride. I remember that we didn't get away with it with my brother in law, but my sister, she had no idea. I gave her knee a little squeeze right before take off, she wondered why for about two seconds!

Comment

Haha! XD That's hilarious. Normally, being such a ride freak, I know what I'm getting into when I ride. I knew it was launched, but I had no idea what that felt like. Next time I go on a launched, I have to remember to take a breath before the coaster launches! I wanted to go back, but my dad had gotten sick after it, so I didn't get a chance to ride it again that day. I can't wait to hit that coaster again though! It's such a fun one~

Comment

My first ride

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
            Check out the MICECHAT Duffy Forum
            :love:Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011:love:

Comment

Riding it back to back to back to back to back to back to back... many times on my senior trip to disney world when my high school had rock'n'roller coaster and tower all to ourselves from park closing to late at night. Awesome time!

Comment

The first time I rode it I had my head up looking around and I just got my head slammed into the seat!
                Trips to WDW / DLR

Wilderness Lodge - 2 times
                Beach Club - 3 times
                Boardwalk - 2 times
                Caribbean Beach - 1 time
                Grand Floridian - 1 time
                Disneyland Hotel - 1 time
                Pop Century - 3 times
                DTD Holiday Inn Express - April 1st - April 5th

Comment

Ouch. XD I was so intent on it starting, I pushed my head back already.

Comment

Most memorable has gotta be the last time I rode. Was for once with 3 other people and I told them where the camera was, and we all 'planned' to look straight at the camera with serious faces but i was the only one that ended up looking straight at the camera.

Otherwise The best time I've had on it was this one time in september where the single rider was a walk on ALL DAY! it was fantastic, I even got to ride front row cuz some single rider waited on the line just to sit front

Imagination is just the start

Comment

I wish so hard I could have been able to ride it multiple times that day. Unfortunately, I have a temperamental stomach and I attempted to get on Tower of Terror after that, which didn't work out. I literally have a fear of that ride because when I was a kid, I had a whole bunch of nightmares about it from the tv movie. o-o I was kind of sick for the rest of the day.

Comment

My most memorable ride was the one time we got front row seats.
                        The rush of air on your face is amazing, and for the first time I noticed the signs don't light up until your car reaches them.

"I'm gettin' kind of fond of you, kid.
                        Not that I want to pick out curtains or anything."

Comment

Riding front row 20 times in one day. Best day ever!

I heard that aerosmiths contract wasn't renewed and that they were switching the ride to the jonas brothers. Anyone else hear that?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X